Practice

Friday rolls around and today was the first practice for the Dark Descendants for winter jam. "Man I can't believe this is happening!" Emma smiled. "Right!" Ash said tuning his bass. "Hey guys!" They turn seeing Bonestine walks up on the stage. "Hey man" Zane said twirling his drumsticks. "Where's Z?" Bonestine asked looking around. "Oh she stopped by the music shop to restring your guitar and retune it with her dad." Ivy explains. "Oh ok cool" bonestine said. "Hey guys!" Zapella said. "Hey z!" They said. "He—" Bonestines eyes widen when he turned around and saw her. He saw how colors of blue, pink and purple light up behind her as she flips her hair and his hearts starts pounding. When she walks past him, his nose gets hit with an overwhelming sweet scent that makes him smile. "I umm z did I'm you get a uh new perfume?" He asked as she sets the guitar case down. "Umm no it's the same one why?" She asked then looks up at him and he was taken back when he saw her purple eyes glow beautifully making him lost for words. "Ummm Bones you ok?" She asked. "You're amazing" he sighed and quickly covers his mouth. "WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM ?!?!" He thought as his friends all look at him and blink a few times confused. Zapella blushed a bit then giggled a bit. "Umm thanks you're amazing too" she smiled breaking the awkward silence and Bones starts to back up a bit. "Ok Dark Descendants let's start practice! Now I understand you—" "Actually Mr. Time I might need a few min—Whoa!" "BONES!" They all yelled as Bonestine falls off the stage. "Dude are you ok?!" Ash asked and Bonestine bolts up then dust himself off before he started to walk away. "Oh yeah I'm good I just—" he smacks into a speaker face first and stepped back then shook his head from the impact. "Boy take 10 after that and check for a concussion." their boss said. "Can do si—" his side runs into another speaker. "Ow" he said in a high pitched and then bolts away. "Oooook that was bizarre...."
Bonestine felt his face heating up from embarrassment and saw his father talking to knuckles and Luigi then bolts up to him. "So when—whoa!" "We need to talk dad!" Bonestine said dragging his father down the hall. "Ooook then see ya later shadow" Luigi said.
Bonestine let's go of his father once they were in an empty room and shadow looks at his son whose cheeks were red and pacing. "Ok Bonestine what's going on?" He asked. "Dad I'm freaking out! First it was the colors then the smell and her eyes..... my god her eyes...." Bonestine gets lost in thought smiling then shadow snaps his fingers in his face. "Focus boy now who are we talking about? And what happened?" Shadow asked. "Well when I looked at her she had this colorful aura around her and then her scent which is different from her usual perfume and her eyes...." He gets lost again and shadow snaps in his face. "Sorry anyway i just got so clumsy and fell off the stage, ran into a speaker face first, and then another on my side and made a fool of myself..... dad what's going on?!" Bonestine said and Shadows eyes widen. "My god he's linked with someone! But who?" Shadow clears his throat and looks at Bonestine. "Ok and this happens after you looked at—" he looks at bonestine to complete the sentence. "Zapella...." Bonestine said and Shadows jaw drops. "Dad? Say something" Bonestine said. "Ok I have a theory but go on to practice and I'll tell you at home ok?" He said and Bonestine nods.

"I can't believe it..... he's linked to Zapella..."