𝐀𝐂𝐓 1

_______________●act one●_______________

People die, but they don't always stay dead, they become mythical creatures like vampires. I am one of them, from 1864 to the present day.

Vampires are a supernatural creatures that almost everyone is familiar with, and that's why I won't start explaining who we are now.

But this book is not only about vampires, but also about witches.   werewolves and other supernatural things. In 1864, when Katerina Petrova (Katherine Pierce) came to Mystic Falls, she visited us and she was really beautiful, charming and friendly at the same time as strange, and at that time my brothers Stefan and Damon and I did not know how dangerous she was. 

When she visited us, I ran out of the house and entered a restaurant in a foreign city, there were a lot of people there... I got a little drunk and then I met a very handsome man, with strawberry blonde hair, with beautiful eyes, he came to me and asked my name..  You can't imagine what happened after that night.

He invited me to his place, we sat and drank champagne, we talked, I got to know him closely, his name was Klaus Mikealson. It was a little late, we got up because it was time for me to leave, he came close to me, touched my lips with his finger and  He whispered in my ear, "Don't go", he pulled me up on his body, he started kissing me and I didn't stop him, when he sat on a table with me on his lap, I was kissing him on his neck and I will  not continue what happened after cause you know what will... When I came back home I kept thinking about him and that night, after that I didn't see him again, he didn't appeared again for 146 years.

everything was going good i was living in mystic falls with gilberts, to be honest it was hard to look in Elena's eyes when all i was seeing was katherine but it was all good, they became friends with me. after 1 year stefan came back to  the town and everyone soon found out that he was my brother (twin).Caroline was obsessed with him.

I, Elena and Bonnie were standing in the corridor of the school, soon Caroline also came, we were talking when a tall handsome boy entered the school (stefan) Caroline said, "Who is this?" and bit her lip strangely, I rolled my eyes and answered, "Don't even think about it, he's my twin brother." Everyone was surprised, "shut up, are you kidding??" Caroline said it, everyone laughed because these were her signature words, "I thought no one from your family was alive anymore." Elena was surprised, I looked at Stefan again and answered.  "Not at all, I have two brothers left, but we haven't talked in a long time, for some reason" Bonnie looked at Stefan silently, "Now I understand the genes, but be careful,make sure that Caroline doesn't become your sister-in-law" Caroline raised an eyebrow, "What does that mean, Bon?"  "He's just a very sexy boy who turned out to be my best friend's brother." Elena laughed, "I love that genre, brother's best friend is very interesting" she laughed sarcastically, Stefan suddenly passed by but he didn't saw me..
,,Oh by the way girls,there's a party tonight that Tyler is making wanna come??"Caroline asked,after a silent we all agreed and went home..

,,what kind of a party is he making??"Elena asked when we were sitting in her bedroom and were trying to choose clothes for the party,,I think it's like campfire partying nodded..

Elena was wearing red t-shirt with a long sleeves and a jeans as always
And i was wearing strappy brown top with a baggy jeans,so after we got ready we went to the party..Tyler's house was like really big and comfortable ,,heyy,my favorite girls are heree"tyler yelled while he was holding a beer,I took a deep breath,,Hey,lockwood,we are gonna get drunk right??" He smiled ,,finally,someone who said itt" we both laughed and get into the house
Not gonna lie there was a lot of fun and noise..I was actually so drunk and don't remember well but some guy came to me and tried to kiss me but I pushed him and tried to find Caroline but she was nowhere,I decided to search her upstairs and when I opened the door I saw Caroline and Tyler kissing on his bed (caroline was dating Matt that time) I was shocked,,umm,sorry for stopping you guys whatever you two were doing"i closed the door and went down stairs while Caroline chased me ,,Hey,lani,it's not what you think,it was nothing..please don't tell matt" I was watching her quietly,,what are you talking about,care??!!you're my friend and it's not my business what you were doing up there,but if you love Tyler you should tell Matt first.."I sat with elena on a couch,Caroline went upstairs to get dressed..
,,what happened??"Elena was watching Me cause I was kinda upset,,it's all okay,I'm just tired..shouldn't we go back  home??" She blinked her eyes,,Yeah sure.."

Next day we went to school I haven't seen care.. but I saw stefan and he saw me too..me,Elena and bonnie were in a cafeteria when he sat next to me ,,umm,can we talk??..alone??.."he said while all of us were watching him with confused eyes ,,Yeah,ofc" girls decided to leave us alone,after they left he started talking,,when??umm..when did you came into mystic falls??" He asked me,,like 1 year ago..when Elena's parents were alive,what about you??is damon here too??"we were talking like a strangers totally with no emotions,,I came back 2 days ago and no damon isn't here,YET..,umm..do you want to come back in our house??" I was smiling confused ,,No,not yet,I'm not ready for it,can we talk later??like I will come to your house tonight??" He said yes..
Actually it was pretty confusing seeing him century after,when I ran away from the house just to meet klaus...