ɪ.ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

_________________ season 1______________

It was already almost 8 o'clock in the evening when I was already standing at the house of the Salvatores looking from the outside and I was thinking why I came back at all or why I came to talk to them, even why I ran away in 1864, sometimes I think that the problem is in me and not in others, but before you start judging me,try to look at my story from my side, It's very difficult when I was a child full of young life and now I'm still young but I'm not what I used to be, inside I'm a dead 146-year-old woman and outside I'm a 17-year-old girl. What will happen if Damon suddenly appears? I really want to see him, he's my brother, he always understood me.  And I last saw him a century ago.. I decided to go in and knocked on the door, Stefan opened the door, vampires can't enter houses without an invitation, that's why he invited me, then we sat silently for a long time, sitting so silently made my throat rise and suddenly I said, "Well, what have you been doing for the last 100  Year??" I smiled strangely and after much thought, he answered, "Lexi and I used to go from town to town, mostly to casinos, where we got drunk, you?" I answered without thinking, "nothing much, when I left the house I met Klaus, then we were dating for a while, then I ran away from him (I don't know why,like I loved him), then from 1900 onwards I used to hang out in clubs/casinos where I met a guy called Harold who was a big Asshole and I left him too, then I met Katherine and we got really drunk all nights, and finally in 2008 I came back to Mystic Falls and now I live with the Gilberts where you appeared and Caroline has a big crush on you"i stopped ,,oops-,actually no sorry,my mistake.."he got confused,,so you left home just for klaus mikealson the big jerk guy then you left him too,then you were hanging out in casinos and f*cking kissing boys??and there you met playboy Harold that cheated on you then you left him too and then you met Katherine again the worst person ever and you were hanging out with herr??and after years you come back and you are living with Katherine N2 version and some blondie bimbo girl has crush on me,right??girl,you aren't the same person you were.."I guess he is judging me again ,,you made me come here just to judge me because I was having fun with boys and was hanging out with your ex girlfriend that was also in love with your brother??if you are gonna continue talking with me like that I'm gonna go!!I came here just to talk with my brother and not my MOTHER!!"I stand up and tried to get away from this place when damon appeared at the door,,damon??"i calmed down and run to him to hug him but he was confused,,lani??you..You're back??"He hugged me too ,,hello brother" he said it to stefan and here we go again salvatore siblings are back..I decided to stay for a lil time ,,I knew you would come.."I smiled to him,he didn't smiled back but I knew he was happy to see me,,soo,did you and klaus get married or something cause I rlly didn't liked him.."I stopped smiling and I pulled my hair behind my ear with my hand,,sadly no,I mean we were supposed too but I.. I ran away from him too..just..i mean I love him..but when I saw him killing my best friend Jane I couldn't..just I was horrified.."they watched me silently,,lani,you know you deserve the best right??"I nodded,,yeah,I know.."

Next day,I was sleeping like a dead when elena jumped on my bed,,we have to go,sleeping beuty,we are gonna be late to school" she tried to to my pillow away,,ughhh,first of all I'm way to single to be sleeping beuty..second of all I can't go to the school today,I'm ill*cough**cough* see.."I said with my almost sleepy voice,,single??the girl who has been with like whole world??but you are not ill so,stand up fastt or I'm gonna call jenna rn..AUNT JENNAA LANI DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO THE SCHOOLL.."jenna walked into the room,,did I heard something or is it YOU lani salvatore that doesn't wants to go the school??if you will don't go,you will go with grandma Jessica that isn't on the mood as alwaysss.."I decided to get up from the bed cause grandma Jessica was horrible,,alright,you won I'm gonna go to the school.." jenna got happy,,yay,because of that we are gonna watch gilmore girl together tonight after school.."Everyone was happy cause we all loved gilmore girls especially me except Jeremy,,ughh,again??seriously??gilmore girls??why can't we just watch star wars??or formula 1??"we rolled our eyes and I said,,gilmore girls is everything..oh and chick flicks too.."
He decided to don't continue whole marathon about TV shows/movies so he went downstairs and went in the kitchen..

After we got dressed,me and elena went in the kitchen too,Jenna made pancakes for us (she's literally my favorite none biological aunt)actu it was really yummy..or whatever...

,,omg, I can't believe caroline,I thought she loved Matt,he deserves better. at first she seems like the most LOYAL person when she is literally slvt.."Bonnie said it after someone told girls what happened at the party,but I felt bad for care(caroline),like she was my best friend and I think it was her own business,,bon,I think you should not talk like that,she's our friend and we have to support her even if she kills someone..I mean you should not call her slvt,she would never do that to you.."I answered her most judgment words and you know what??I understood caroline perfectly,like stefan was judging me because of klaus too...and suddenly I saw Caroline standing behind us all this time and heard what Bonnie said,,seriously??this is what you call being friends,bon???or you elena??it's my own business who I'm gonna have s*x with,none of you need to give me advice . I'm happy that I atleast have one friend,lani!!but no!!you are wrong too!!you didn't had to tell girls what happened.."I wanted to say something but caroline ran away ,,but I didn't told them..."
,,don't worry,lani,she will come back.."Elena said it after she saw my little tear. Suddenly stefan came to us,,Hey,sorry for talking with you like that last night.."he told me that,but I was actually so upset,,what do you want??can't you just go away??!!like dissappear??how you did it before.."I went in the classroom and Bonnie followed me..
,,you're elena right??I'm stefan" she giggled,,yes I'm elena gilbert..nice to meet you"since that talk elena was thinking about him,he was always smiling and when she was seeing him she had butterflies in her stomach,,Elena??did you heard what I said??"she wasn't listening and I figured it out,,ohh,you have butterflies,right??" She was still not listening to me she was just watching wall and smiling,,ahh,you are in LOVEE"i yelled,we were in Elena's bedroom and suddenly she focused and heard what I said,,What???NOOOO,no,no,no that's stupid butterflies??like what are we 5??me??in lovee??totally stupid.."She took sad deep breath and sat at the window
,,aww,El- you are in love...who's the lucky guy??"I said it peacefully with a mother's caring voice and sat next to her,but she looked at me with sad eyes ,,lani-,it's..it's stefan.."I was shocked  and I suddenly yelled to higher,,WHAT THE ACTUALLY F*CK..you are kidding right??stefan??MY BROTHER??THAT JERK???" Jenna came in thebroom to make sure we were okay cause my voice was very loud,,yeah,we're okay,aunt Jenn.."when she left the room she started talking,,Listen,I know...it's weird bit it's not only me..I think he likes me too..do you remember that day when you yelled at him??we talked when you left and some days later we met at the park accidentally...sooo we were talking..after that day I met him again and...umm..he kissed me..i mean he's not a jerk at all,he's charming and he has good personality.."I screamed happily,,OMGGG,YOU ARE GONNA BE MY SISTER-IN-LAWW,I mean you already are like sister to me but STILL,wait,you two didn't-..right??"her eyes got wider,,nooo,I swear it didn't.."
,,alright,it's good,soo I'm gonna go tonight,cause I missed damon so imma see him and stefan too,I'm gonna talk about you with him.. "I winked..