Chp 25: Vatos (Part 2)

In a Building,

In Atlanta, Rose, T-Dog, Daryl, Glenn and Rick still stare at Merle's severed hand. Daryl turns his crossbow on T-Dog to kill him, but Rick pulls out his Python. Rose goes by Rick, holding her cleaver in hand towards Daryl.

"I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick tells Daryl.

Daryl realizes Rick is being honest and
lowers the crossbow.

"You got a do-rag or something?" Daryl asks.

T-Dog hands him one and Daryl picks up Merle's severed hand that is already decaying. Rose watches this with sorrow in her eyes.

"I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs. Ain't that a bitch." Daryl says.

He puts the hand in Glenn's backpack.

"He must have used a tourniquet. maybe his belt. Be much more blood if he didn't." Daryl says to the group.

Daryl notices a blood trail. The group starts to follow it. T-Dog picks up the tools on the roof.

"Merle? You in here?" Daryl calls out.

The group walks down the stairs.

At the Survival Camp,

Dale walks out to see Jim.

"Jim? You okay? You keep this up, you're gonna keel over out here. Drink some water at least." Dale tells Jim.

Jim continues to dig holes and doesn't
respond to him.

In the Building,

Daryl shoots a Walker in an office with his crossbow. The group walks in and makes sure the coast is clear.

"Had enough in him to take out these two sumbitches. One handed. Toughest asshole I ever met, my brother. Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails." Daryl says as Rose snorts at that last statement.

Daryl looks at her in confusion. She puts a hand over her mouth lightly. "Sorry, just the last statement you made was a good one." Rose says, apologizing for laughing at Daryl statement.

Daryl just nods at that.

"Any man can pass out from blood loss, no matter how tough he is." Rick states.

At the Survival Camp,

Amy and Andrea come back to the camp with tons of fish for the camp.

"Oh, baby. Will you look at that? Hey, check it out. Ladies... Because of you my children will eat tonight. Thank you." Morales thanks them happily.

"Thank Dale. It's his canoe and gear." Andrea tells Morales.

"Mom, look. Look at all the fish." Carl says in shock and excitement.

"Thank you." Lori thanks the two ladies.

"Whoa." Carl mutters out.

"Yeah, whoa. Where did you two learn to do that?" Lori asks in curiosity.

"Our dad." Amy answers.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" Carl asks.

"Sure. I'll teach you all about nail knots and stuff. If that's okay." Amy says as she looks over at Lori.

"You won't catch me arguing." Lori says.

"Hey, Dale. When's the last time you oiled those line reels? They are a disgrace." Andrea asks Dale.

Dale doesn't seem as happy as he usually is.

"I, uh, I don't want to alarm anyone, but we may have a bit of a problem." Dale informs them.