🎸You're All I Need - Nikki Sixx💚

"C'mon man, you gotta get over her."

I said to Nikki, who just sighed on my couch for probably the 100th time today. He was my friend, and I loved him. Maybe too much. More than a friend should. But it's fine, I've been able to keep my wits about this silly crush I have, and now I'm trying to support him after a breakup with a dumb blonde bimbo, Stacy, he's fucking infatuated with.

"But, I don't get it, Roxanne! I loved her, and she said she loved me!" He complained, shaking his head and taking another swig out of the Jack Daniels bottle he's been coddling all day.

I didn't wanna tell him that I had a feeling she didn't really love him, and was just using him for his really good looks, money, and fame. I mean, Motley's gettin' there. Maybe not as big as he, or the rest of the band hopes yet, but they're gettin' there.

"It's been a month Nik, how are you still so caught up on her?" I asked, slightly disgusted at the thought of her dumb pretty face, her great body, dumbass huge rack, no wonder he fucking likes her.

He shook his head again. "She was just really sweet. And beautiful, and great at sex. Y'know, this one time-"

"No! No no no no no, I do NOT wanna hear about any of that!" I cut him off, slapping my hands against my ears. I've heard some of the shit Motley Crue has done. I do NOT wanna hear any more.

"Fine." he said, rolling his eyes sarcastically. He sighed yet again, before a look other than sadness appeared on his face. Like he was thinking, for once.

"Uh, you know about that party Saturday? The one at Jerry's house?" he asked. Jerry is Stacy's brother, he's pretty cool. Cooler than Stacy at least. He's a huge party animal, which just makes him even cooler in my opinion.

"Yeah, and you know how Stacy's gonna be there?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Surely he knows, right?

"Well, yeah. I was thinking, do you wanna maybe come along with me? As my... date?"

"What?! The hell are you talking about Nikki?" I asked. The thought of coming with him to a party as his DATE was enough to bring butterflies to my stomach. But I was so confused.

"To make her jealous, y'know? Maybe she'd see us together and realize what she's missin' out on." he said, raising his eyebrows in a "whaddya say?" type of way.

"Oh. So USE me to get her back?" I rolled my eyes. It came out a bit harsher than I expected, but I don't care. I may not exactly value myself that much, but at least I'm not an annoying blonde slut like that! Again, harsh, I know. But I don't care.

"Oh come on! It's not like that!" he said, as he put his arm around my shoulder. I was fighting hard to keep the blush off my cheeks.

This time, I was the one to sigh before saying, "Fine. But what will I have to do?"

His face brightened at my words. "Well, fake dating. You'll just have to pretend to be my girlfriend for the night, holding hands, staying close, maybe kissing a little?" he said with a smirk on his face. Oh, this little shit. By this point my face was bright red.

"Umm. Yeah. Sure, I'll do it." I didn't wanna sound too nervous, yet too excited for it. Jeez, my dream's coming true. I get to kiss the man I've been crushing on for years now. But it won't mean anything.

"Yes! Thanks Rox, it means a lot." he said, giving me a tight side-hug. God, this is not helping the blush on my face.

SATURDAY, 2:30 PM

"Shit."

I sighed from my bed. I have to make a decision. What do I do? After sleeping on it, I'm not too sure about this whole "fake-dating" thing. I know me and Nikki aren't, and never were anything, but it still feels wrong to me that I'm being used by him to get that bitch back. The words, "maybe kissing a little?" were burnt into the back of my brain. After thinking about this for probably a good 4 hours, I came up with the perfect, yet idiotic plan.