Levs house

~Levs POV~

"I cant wait for my friends to come over!! Especially yaku-san! Ive had a big crush on him since the second day at nekoma!" I think to myself. "Welp its 6:53Pm im curious on who will arrive fir-." With that the doorbell rang and i immediately sprung up from the couch and to the door. Its was kuroo and kenma!

~3rd person POV~

Lev lets kuroo and kenma in welcoming them as the other to place their bags down and take their shoes off. "Were the first ones here?" Kuroo asks "Yes!" Lev replys. The doorbell rings again. Lev rushes to the door and see fukunaga and Yamamoto "HEY LEV!!" Yamamoto yells while fukunaga gives a little wave. "Hello hello! Just place your things here!" Lev says. "Were just waiting on the 2 liberos then" kenma calmly says. And the doorbell. Again. Lev opens the door to see the 2 liberos. "YAKU-SAN HI HI ILL TAKE YOUR BAGS FOR YOU!" Lev said excitedly.

Once everybody was settled and talking yaku excuses himself to the restroom. "Well lev" Kuroo says. "Hm?" Lev replied "Who do you like?" Kurok says with a cheeky grin. Lev feels heat rushing to his cheeks "Y-y-yaku-san..." lev looked at the ground then turning his head back up wondering why nobody was teasing him about him. "We all knew it." Fukunaga says. Now everyone bursts into laughter lev still red.

Yaku comes back sitting where he originally sat which was between kuroo and lev. Kuroo snickered and lev knew exactly why but didnt say anything. "Why dont we play a game?" Shibayama said "YES TRUTH OR DAREEE" Yamamoto said and everyone agreed.