Chip?

-Chip pov-

Ughh... I think I drank too..much...

"Ollie! My son! Where.. where is he?" I say.

"Look in his room, he might be asleep though." Earl replies.

"OLLIE! I.. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" I sluggishly shout out loud.

I slam his door open, ignoring to knock.

"AGHHHHG!!" Ollie says. "Chip! You scared me! ..What do you want?"

"Ollie... my son.. we need to.. talk.." I say.

"...Yes?" Ollie asks.

"What do.. what do you do if... if one of your best friends.. kisses you?" I reply.

"WHAT?! SHE KISSED YOU?!" Ollie says.

"No..no... not a..ugh.. she. Gillion, he kissed me.." I say.

"What..? Hm, makes sense." Ollie says.

"WHAT?" I exclaim.

"Never mind!" Ollie says. "Is that all you wanted to say Chip?"

"Ugh.. no... I just wanted to.. to ask what to do if.. I want him to.. kiss me again?" I ask.

"Oh! Well, uhm.." Ollie asks, looking behind me.

"What are you.. looking at?" I say as I turn around.

I see nothing there. Hmm.. I wonder...

"What if you ask him to?" Ollie says.

"What? No! What if he thinks.. Im weird for wanting that!?" I exclaim.

"I don't know!! Ive never kissed a man before.. or anyone for that matter.." Ollie sadly says.

"Aww.. my.. my poor son! He's never experienced love! After.. we take you home... I'll find you love.."
I sloppily say.

"Ughm.. I'm good! Now get out, I'm tired."
Ollie says while scooting me out of his room.

"Okay! Okay.. jeez.." I say.

He shoves me out and slams his door and a little click, indicating he has locked it.

"God damn.. these kids..." I whisper.

———————————————————————————

-Gillion pov-

As I sit on Chip's bed, I hear him shout, but it's muffled, so I couldn't really hear it. He sluggishly stomps past his room and rips open (to what I assume) Ollie's door.

"What's up what Chip?" I say, walking out of the door.

As I walk towards Ollies door, I hear Chip talking.

"..your best friend.. kisses you?" He says.

What? Is he talking about..that?

As I slowly open Ollie's door, Ollie says, "Never mind! Is all that you wanted to say?"

"Ugh.. no... I just wanted to.. to ask what to do if.. I want him to.. kiss me again?" Chip asks.

..What?

"Oh! Well, uhm.." Ollie asks, looking at me.

I slip out of eyesight from the door. Why did Chip.. say that? I say to myself.

"What are you.. looking at?" Chip says, turning around.

I slowly creep back to Chip's room, and slowly close his door. Why does he want me to.. kiss him again? What does that even mean? Does he like that? I just... don't understand..

———————————————————————————

-Chip pov-

I stomp back to my room, and walk in, close the door, then turn around to meet Gillion's gaze.

"Oh.. hello Gill.. my Gilly boy.. my.. beautiful Gilly boy..." I say, not even recognizing my own words.

"Hello Chip! I.. wait.. are you drunk?" Gill asks.

"Uh..nnoooo... not at alllll......" I say.

"My god.. you're so.. so pretty... I could get lost in your eyes.. they are just so.. blue and.. beautiful.. like you, Gilly..." I say as I slowly caress his face.

"Oh! Ughm.. Thank you Chip! But please don't get lost, you are drunk, that would make finding you harder." He says, his face gets a bit darker, is he.. blushing?

"No.. I'm not gonna get lost.. but can.. can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Yes, Chip?" He asks.

"Can we... can I.... kiss.. you?" I ask, my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Ughm.. yeess..! I don't see any problem with that."He replied.

I look longingly into his eyes, and then, I lean in for a kiss. To my surprise, he starts to lean in too.

I slowly put my hand on his waist as we kiss, then we slowly pull away from each other. We stare into each other's eyes, seeing his glimmer in the light. I lean into kiss him again.. but..

"Sorry, C-Chip.. I.. I need to go.. for it is my destiny!!" He shouts as he pushes me out of the way and trots out of the door.

...

"God damnit.. I got too cocky.. but I'm tired..." I say as I crash into my bed and immediately fall asleep.

———————————————————————————

716 words!! yay!! :3