idk i forgot to title and im too tired

-Gillion pov-

As I trot out the door and close it, I hear the springs of Chip's bed coil, indicating he slammed himself into bed.

Why.. why do I feel like this? Im just.. so confused.. Should I ask Jay..?

I walk around the ship, searching for Jay. I see her standing at the steering wheel, maneuvering the ship.

"Hello Jay. I.. have a quick question to ask." I ask.

"Yeah? What's up?" She says.

I sit down crisscrossed on the deck, "What is.. what does love feel like?" I shyly ask.

"Oh? I won't ask. Well, physically it kind of feels like a tightness in the stomach, like nausea. That's called 'having butterflies'. But emotionally, it feels like nervousness, a shy feeling when you're near the person of interest. It feels like... you and them are the only people in the world." Jay says, staring off into the distance.

"Really? I..." I slowly say.

"Hmm?" She says, slowly turning her head to me.

"I.. might be feeling those feelings.. but I don't know how to.. comprehend them.." I say.

"Oooo!! Can I ask who?" Jay asks.

"Ughm.. you know them very well..." I shyly say.

"Ugh, a name please? Or at least a letter? I know everyone here very well, to an extent." Jay says.

"It starts.. with a.. C..." I hesitantly say.

"WHAT!?!?! CHI-" I cut off Jay's words with my hand.

She licks my hand, but fails due to my natural wetness.

"BLLLEAAHHH!! EWW!! GILLION!!" Jay exclaims.

"What? I can't help my natural moistness that sticks upon my body." I say.

"So salty... bleh..." Jay says. "But anyways, Chip?! Really? How did this happen?" She whispers.

"Well, it's a long story, but.. me and Chip.. kissed.. while you were drowning.." I say.

"WHAT?! AND I MISSED IT?! Also, why didn't you two just grab me?" She replied.

"Well, I had found a note that said to 'Perform an act of love', so.. I leaned in and.. kissed Chip.." I say.

"Ohh, so thats what happened? Chip was acting so weird, and now I may have an idea why.." Jay says.

"And the reason I can up here is because.. he asked me if we could kiss again.. and I said yes.." I say.

"Did you want to? Or did you feel pressured too?" She asks.

"No, no.. I wanted to.. I was just.. nervous.. that's all." I say.

"Well, if you want any more help, I'll be here!" Jay exclaims.

"Th.. thank you Jay.. for the help." I say.

"No problem, Gill. Happy to help." Jay says.

———————————————————————————

430 words i am so tired im gonna sleep so hard tonight😴😴