1

A:N: Uhh different fandom I'm scared

T/W: Angst, slurs

James

I was sitting in the school bathroom yet again sobbing my eyes out. Currently ruining my make-up that took me all damn day long to do because everytime I go to school I'm getting bullied by the same guy!

Thomas Jefferson.

Man I hated that guy. I don't know what I did to him but he always insist on bullying me and no one else...I wiped my face off and stood up pushing my long braids to the side softly. They were still very sore because I just got them done.

I walked back out to the school hallways and seen Thomas and he smirked and walked closer to me.

"Awww look at the little fag. Did you just get done crying like a little punk?"

"Thomas I'm not in the mood okay..yes I cried and that's fine. People cry when they are hurt." I said softly

"Speak up and stop sounding like that." He yelled at me

"Like what! This is me. I'm gay. I can't control how I say things Thomas."

Then he punched me making me fall and everyone gathered around us and stared. He continued hitting me until he knocked me unconscious.

Flashback

"Get up and face me like a man!" My dad yelled punching and kicking me more

"D-Dad please it hurts." I cried out to him.

Times like this I miss my mother was here. She passed away when I was small and since then it's been just my father and little sister.

"Get the fuck up James! Stop being a little bitch!"

"D-Dad please you're hurting me. Please stop." He kept hitting me and punching me. Until I woke up

Flashback

I woke up in a hospital bed. He must've did it again...knocked me out until I didn't wake up. I shook my head in disappointment and turned to the side to see my kid sister Frances. She was only 2 years younger than me which made her 16 years old and a 10th grader in highschool.

"James...when are you gonna fight him back...this makes no sense." She said angrily

"I understand that...but what else can I do Fran."

I looked away and started feeling lightheaded. I did have a minor concussion.

                               The Next Day

I had my head wrapped up and kinda disoriented. I kept walking and started feeling lightheaded. Then I seen Thomas Jefferson and he walked up to me and started taunting me.

"I bet you'll learn next time."

"T-Thomas not t-toda-." I fell to the ground.

Thomas

James was speaking and and soon as I was getting ready to make fun of him again he fell into me. He fainted. This isn't good. I picked him up and ran outside putting him into my car and racing to the hospital.

Once I got there they seen me right away and laid him on the gurney.

"Fucking I'm in a lot of trouble." I said softly waiting in the waiting room.