Wither Roses and the Vial

Keralis tapped his fingers against his desk, reading over the files of Pixlriffs that he stole from Cub earlier. Humming as void carefully read over voids enemy's files. Which led him now where. Although Keralis did learn that Pixl was allergic to wither roses and their kin.

The brunette shoved himself away from his desk, hissing out in pain from the injury that Cub gave him for insulting Cub's daughter again. He didn't care, the kid was a brat anyways. Keralis grabbed his communicator searching for his favourite punching bag's contact.

'That one ghost fuck'  wasn't hard to find, due to Pixl's contact being an insult. Immediately tapping on the screen to pull it up and started typing, requesting information from the ghost herself. Only to be met with a "Fuck no. Fuck off." To each question. Keralis growled to himself taking this as a more of a reason to make Pixlriffs a subject to his own torture.

The wave of giddy of just thinking of having the ghost just souly under his control. Doing as he pleased to the phantom brunette. Ripping apart and sewing the ghost back up just to do it all over again. The thought made Keralis' cryptic smile grow more.

Keralis tried again, questioning Pixl over text, threatening to tell Cub false accusations against the ghost. He knew Cub wouldn't believe him due to Pixl being his old friend. He hated it so much that he despises the ghost.

:::

Pixl huddled himself in her closet of an office, sitting under his desk. Reading one of his books that she hid in the safe in his desk. Pixl hid things from sight due to suspension of Keralis stealing from him. The ghost cuddled under some blankets she found earlier.

Pixl clicked her communicator on after it rang a thousand times. The ghost just answered with a 'fuck off.' Before dropping his communicator in her lap before going back to reading. Again his communicator went off, Pixl just growled and turned off her communicator. Hating the fact Keralis was bugging him, the ghost shifted into a more comfortable position before hearing a loud bang onto his door.

"PIXL RIFFS! Open the door!" Sounded a voice from the other. The ghost groaned loudly as he got up and became visible again as she tiredly opened the door.

"The fuck do you want now Ker—" Pixl could finish his question before Keralis grabbed her arm dragging the ghost to his operation room. "Now! Stay here!" Keralis clapped void's hands before chaining the ghostly brunette down against the wall.

::::

Keralis happily clapped his hands, finally he had Pixlriffs under his watch, he pushed made sure that the table was ready for Pixl's ghostly body to be on. The ghost under his grip, finally he got to do as he pleased to the dead. He sharply yanked onto the chain earning a hiss of pain, a reaction Keralis wanted.

He dragged Pixl up onto the operation table despite the ghost's attempts to restraint from moving. Once on the table Keralis roughly chained Pixl down, "Don't worry Princess, this won't hurt." Keralis smiled with a false sweetness, caressing Pixl's cheek. "It will only be a sting." The ghost's face was met with a blade, threatening to carve into the slight purple discoloured cheek.

Keralis smirked as he watched Pixl squirm under his abuse. "What? Scared?"

"No. I'm not. You freak," Pixl fought before getting gaged to silence the ghost. Keralis happily took the opportunity to nick the ghost's cheek, there wasn't a reaction before Keralis slipped the knife down to the elder's thigh. Carving a 'K' into it. Making Pixl cry out in pain and bleed out.