01

Aurora's Pov

I let my curly, long hair flow down my back as I finished my makeup and slid on my dress.

"You look pretty" She says and I smile down at my sister who is on the other line of the FaceTime call "Thanks, im nervous" I say and she smiles, today was my first day of college, I had on a black skin tight Dress that fit me like a glove, it hugged my tits making them stand out a little.

And my ass, phew, My ass looked like a oversized balloon, it look fat, well it is fat, my things hugged the dress also, I had pretty big thighs  that probably was the only thing I was insecure about, people tended to tell me that "Thick thighs save lives" and I started believing them.

I check the time and grab my phone off my vanity "I have to go, Milo is waiting for me outside" I say and she nods hanging up, Milo is my boy best friend who got into the same college as me on a hockey scholarship.

I throw on a pair of Yellow 4's for my shoes and grab my black Nike book bag, I open my apartment door and run out to the familiar car, I open the door and get in placing my bag in the backseat.

Milo glares at me "what?" I ask.

"what the hell are you wearing" he growl as he smacks my arm "Why is it so tight" he says through hooded eyes "Just drive, its cute" I say and he smacks his lips starting the car and driving off, the campus was about ten minutes from where I lived so it wasn't Long until we arrived.

I step out of the car and open the backseat grabbing my backpack, Milo does the same and waits for me as I take a while, We both begin walking inside and Milo keeps his eyes on his phone, I grab my phone from my bag and scroll, I go to my contact and my hands hovers over his name.

"Paxton"

I almost click until my phone is snatched out of my hand and I look up to a glaring female teacher, Milo stares at me eye wide as she stares at me with my phone in her hand.

"No phones" she says and I just stare at her, Milo moves behind me "respectfully miss, class hasn't even started yet, this is college no middle school, calm down" he grabs my phone out of her hand and she lets him "But I will tell Aurora here to not be such a bad girl" he says crossing his arms over his chest, his muscles flex as he does so and I roll my eyes.

"Hurry up" I say shoving his arms and we both walk into the morning cafe, there are kids everywhere and a few girls and boys turn there heads to out arrival, Boys whistle at me but they turn around when Milo glares at them.

We walk until Milo grabs a muffin and we sit down at a random table, well Milo forced two girls to move and we sat down, the girls glared at me and I just shrugged.

"Who do u have first?" I ask.

"Uhm-Mr.Fell" he says and I squeal in excitement "me to" I say and he smirks, The bell rings and we both stand up and walk around in the hallway, My hands are glued to Milo's backpack as we walk, we stop a few times so Milo can dap people up, its his first day, How does he already have friends?

"Where here, princess" He says and I roll my eyes snaking my arm through his as we walk into the classroom, the teacher isn't here yet as people get into their seats, girls stare at Milo with lust but when they see me they glare, bitches.

We sit down in the back and I get on my phone, Milo flirts with a girl and I just stare at my phone until Milo peaks over and sees who's messages im scrolling over "Can you not" he says and I already know what he is talking about.

"I miss him" I groan and he scoffs snatching my phone and lifting it in the air "He cheated on you, no you don't, your lucky I didn't beat his ass" he says and I jump up snatching my phone from his grip.

"Turn around" I say as I get on snapchat and scroll through peoples story, the class goes silent and all you can hear is a TikTok someone reposted of their story from my phone, I turn my phone off and sink into my seat ignoring the stares.

Seconds later im met with a tall figure standing over me, holy fuck, he was attractive, he had a eagle tattoo on his neck and curly hair, his jawline was sharp and his hair was slicked back except for the few strands hanging down.

I swallow as he glares at me "what's your name" he asks all of the sudden his voice deep and raspy.

"Aurora" I clear my throat.

"Well, Aurora, if I hear you phone again I'll throw it out the window, got it?" I nod in response and he sighs walking down the stairs and to his desk, I look over at a Smirking Milo, I flip him off.

"Good morning students, Im Mr.fell, my real name is Elijah but you will not refer to me as that, ever, I don't handle disrespect lightly so if u try it you will be getting out of my class because I cannot lay my hands on children" he pauses clearing his throat.

"My classroom will be Clean by the time I get in here, No cussing, no phones, and don't flirt in my class, its cringy and no one want to see it." the class laughs.

"Any questions" he asks and a few people raise there hands "you" he points at a girl who is sitting in the middle, her hair was straight and she was really pretty.

"You look really good this morning" she says and the class laughs, Mr. Fell side eyes her for a little before sighing "Another rule, don't say that." he adds and she turns red, hahah goofy.

"any actual question" he says and everyone yells 'no sir' .

*****

We have been in the class for only a couple of minutes and im taking notes.

"Aurora"  I look up and see Mr.Fell standing in front of me with his arms crossed, what now.

"Yes sir?" I ask and he huffs out.

"Go to the office" my eyes widen and I sit back in my seat.

"what did I eve d-" he cuts me off.

"Dress code, your shoulders" I look down and see my shoulders exposed from the spaghetti straps, is this bitch serious?

A girl laughs and I look at her, she looks away.

"I dot understand, its my shoulders" I argue and he growls

I turn to Milo and he looks at me "are my shoulder making you hard?" I ask and Mr.bitch slams his hand on my desk, I jump to the sudden noise and he glares at me.

"Aurora" he warns and I stand up, my chair flys backwards falling on the ground and I bend over grabbing my bag, I throw it on my shoulder and jog down the stairs ignoring the smirks I get from males and they stare at my ass or tits.

I leave the classroom making sure to halfway slam the door.

Mr.Fell is officially on my Hitlist.