02

Aurora's Pov

My mind is in a wonder, im drunk as fuck and I cant even look forward, all I can hear is Mr.Fell talking and all I can feel is milo rubbing my back, my head is slammed on my desk as I sleep, im wearing skinny ripped  jeans with a grey Nike tech jacket and grey Nike dunks.

I feel like I need to throw up but It just won't come out, lets just say drinking with Milo was a horrible idea, somehow he didn't get drunk, the game was every time we talk about how much we hate Mr.Sweetface we have to take a shot, guess who lost.

I raise my hand and Mr.Fell look at me then looks away, then he looks again and blows out a huff of air.

"What aurora" he had aggravation in his tone and I haven't even did anything yet.

"C-can I use the bathroom" I smile and he looks at me weird before nodding.

I place my hands on my desk and huff as I push myself up, I fix my jeans and jacket before holding on the railing on the steps and jogging down trying not to be suspicious, Mr.Fell has his hands crossed over his chest as he stares at me leave the classroom.

I rub my head as I walk down the hall to the bathroom, I groan as I open the door and see Stephane, Bitch made Bitch.

She throws me a dirty look and I flip her off as I walk into the bathroom, I sit down and piss before walking out washing my hands and leaving the bathrooms.

I grab my hair tie off my arm as I open Mr.Fell's room and put my hair in a messy bun, I jog up the stairs and sit back down ignoring his stares.

I lay my head down as Milo rubs my back and then I just drift off into sleep.

*****

Milo taps me when the bell goes off and I stand up, I feel way better now and I can see and move fine, I grab my backpack and throw it on my back ready to get out of Mr.Asshole's class, Me and Milo walk down the stairs and I cross my fingers and say a little prayer.

"Aurora"

I slowly stop in my tracks and stare at the wall before I turn to him, He's manspreading in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest and a glare on his face, shit shit shit.

I clear my throat and slowly walk over to his desk "Sir?" I ask and he breaths out and stands up towering over me.

"where you drunk in my class" My eyes widen and I open my mouth to say something but I don't I stop myself and he nods his head running his hand down his face in annoyance.

"How old are you"  He asks and I look at my jeans, they made my thighs look bigger and I hated that but at least my ass looked fat.

"uhm-18 sir" I say looking back up at him.

"And your drinking" he pauses stepping closer to me "and 18 year old dosent drunk, you have to be over twenty-one, you could go to jail" Is he seriously going to fucking snitch on me, this has to be some type of cruel joke.

When I don't reply he walk over to his desk and picks up a piece of paper.

"Also, you where asleep in My class" he says and I look down again.

"I don't like when people sleep in my class" Kids starts forming in the room and they sit down at there desk, I look at the door and see Stephane, I roll my eyes as she blows me a kiss, I turn back to Mr.shitface.

"Who do you have this period" he asks.

"Ms.wilson" i argue

"Okay, sit down in that desk, you didn't pay attention last period but you will this period, I will call Ms.Wilson" I sigh and looks at the seat he said to sit next to, Stephane, my eyes widen as I turn to him "Can I sit somewhere else" I ask and the class laughs.

"Aurora, sit down" I huff as I stomp over to my seat and sit down next to the bitch, she rolls her eyes as she looks at me, I slump back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest.

Mr.Fell starts teaching and I take my hair from the ponytail as I take notes.

"Your hair is in my face" Regina says and Mr.Fell stops teaching and looks at us.

"Suck it up, maybe if you had hair like mine you would embrace it instead of straightening yours everyday" I shrug and she scoffs.

Mr.Fell goes back to teaching with a smirk, why is he smirking?

the bell rings and i stand up grabbing my bag and placing my notebooks back inside the bag, Some random boy walks up to me and i stop in my tracks turning to him "Aurora right?" he asks and i smile.

i cross my arms over my chest "whats it to you?" i ask and he smiles leaning against my desk "Your pretty, and i wanna know your name" My cheeks heat up and i look away from him with a smile.

"You like that?" he asks and i feel my cheeks heat up more "do you need something" i smile and he nods "Your number" he says and i nod looking up at the roof as i pull my phone out of my pockets and hand it to him.

he stands up straight and taps on my phone before handing it to me "goodbye gorgeous" he squeezes my hips as he runs off.

"RORA" Milo says as he runs to me and jumps over my head, i yelp bending down so he wont hit my head but he dosent, Mr.fell glares at him and Milo look away and back at me "Holy fuck, hurry up you take to long to pack" he groans.

"Suck my dick" i glare zipping up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

"Aurora, dont curse in my classroom" Mr.Fell says and i groan nodding my head.

"Okay, lets go partyyyyy" Milo yells