The morning after the fight

*At The hospital*
*Izuku POV*
I feel my eyes flutter open to reveal... Recovery Girl...? "Wh-Where... am I?" I manage to stutter out, a headache pounding on the back of my head. "You are in the hospital, child. Does anything hurt?" Recovery Girl waddled over with a glass of water, and handed it to me. "N-No," I lied, taking a sip of the warm tap water. As I woke up a bit, everything that happened came rushing back to my memory "Is everyone else okay?" I asked, praying that no one was too hurt... Or worse. Kamanari-Kun opened the door, answering my question. "We're okay, and heads up, everyone is running to this door..." Just as he said that, all of 1-A and 1-B came rushing into the room. They all ran over to the bed I was sitting on, bombarding me with franticly asked questions like: "Are you okay?!" "Here, take this gift!" "How do you feel!?" I was holding back tears as my headache became a migraine. My tired body trembled, overwhelming my brain. I wanted everyone to stop and calm down, but my voice was locked away with panic. I felt like I was going to pass out, until an explosion was heard in the distance, quickly shutting everyone up. That could have been only one person, the only person I'd like to see right now. Kacchan saved my aching body from a very overwhelming predicament. Everyone ran to a corner of the room, cowering as Kacchan walked in. "Idiots, you're clearly overwhelming him, damnit! All that yelling and rushing when he just woke up would be horrible if you were him!" Kacchan glared at the crowd in the room, walking over to me. "You good, nerd?" I nodded, relieved that everyone calmed down and gave me some space.

Sry for the short chapter! (Word count: 315)
Author-Kun out 🏃💨❤