The next morning

(Bakugou POV)
My eyes snap open, to reveal an entirely metal room with no windows. I try to stand up, but I'm held back. I look at both of my arms, who are strapped to the wall. I struggle, trying to move my locked up body. "What the fuck is going on!?" I yell to myself as the iron door on the wall opened slowly. "Who the hell are you?!" I scream, now almost in a full panic. The door fully opened to reveal... Deku? "Deku, what the hell!" The nerd quietly walked up to me and pulled out a knife covered in blood stains. "D-Deku?" I say, trying to hide my fear. "Hey Kacchan?" He asked, staring into my eyes. "Are you a virgin?" He asked softly, completely shocking me. I gasp, now trembling. "What the h-hell do you mean?" I say, questions flooding my mind. "He he, I'll take that as a yes... perfect." He chuckled, fiddling with the knife in his hands. "Deku, what the hell are you doing...?" I asked as he crouched down, knife in hand. He held the knife to my crotch and started to cut a hole in my pants. "What the hell!?" As he cuts, I notice a couple piercings and tattoos on his ears and arms. He rolled up his sleeves and dropped the knife, implying that he was done. "Kacchan, can you do me a favor?" He asked staring up at me. "F-Fine..." I say, trying not to cry. "Can you tell me all of your kinks?" He calmly asked as I blushed wildly. "W-What?" I say, speechless. "Come on Kacchan, just tell me!" He says, playfully shoving my leg. "What are y-you going to do?" I whisper, tears now streaming down my face. "Tell me." He said, squeezing my leg menacingly. "I-I'll tell you..." I choke out. "I have a pain kink, and that's all I know of..." I reluctantly reply, looking at the ceiling. "Perfect...~" He said, pulling my cock out of my plaid boxers. I look at the boy, praying that he won't do what I think he's about to do. He slowly begins rubbing the tip of by dick with his hands, giggling. "Wow Kacchan, you're a lot bigger than I thought~!" He says, beginning to pinch my thighs and lick the base of my penis. I flinch, trying not to moan as the boy laughed and kissed my cock. After about an hour, I came in Deku's palm. "Oh Kacchan, you're so, awesome, you know~?" He said as he licked my cum off of his hand. I catch my breath, still having questions. "D-Deku, why did you bring me here...?" I ask as he stood up and picked up the knife. "Just for this fine activity of ours, my dear Kacchan. I wish this could be every day, but it's time you woke up from this dream." He said, suddenly kissing me. He slowly pulled away and giggled as the walked away, leaving the room. "What...?"

•°End of nightmare°•

My crimson eyes snapped open as I abruptly sat up, sweat dripping down my chin. "What the-" I shake my head and look around, noticing that my pants are wet. "Damnit... it happened again." I say as I sit up and awkwardly walk to the bathroom to clean myself up.

(Izuku POV)
I wake up and stretch, yawning. I sit up, noticing that I slept curled up in a ball. I get dressed, remembering that I grew ears and a tail. I get a horrible pain in my crotch, reminding me that my heat is starting. I sit back down on my bed, pulling out a couple candles and lighting them. This is going to be a long day...

About 6 or 7 hours of pain later, I hear 1-A beginning to enter their dorms. A couple minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. "Deku, are you okay?" Ururaka says through the door. "I'm okay, just... got a couple problems." I reply, trying not to sound suspicious. "Are you sure? You weren't in class today." She said, twisting the door knob. "No, I'm okay, really. I... just gotta miss school for a bit." I say, fiddling with my tail. "Okay, if you're sure..." She said, walking away. I sigh of relief as I lay back down in bed. After a minute or two, I hear another knock at my door. "Deku, you've better control your fucking pheromones!!" Kacchan yells, banging at the door. "S-Sorry Kacchan!" I yell, sitting up. "And are you gonna meet me at my dorm or what!?" He said, snarling. "Right, sorry!" I yell, scrambling onto my feet. "God, are you on your heat or something?! Tone it fucking down!" He said, shaking the door handle. "Right, give me a minute, Kacchan! Sorry again!" I say while getting a hat and jacket to hide my catlike features. "Tsk, Meet me there, nerd." He yelled, walking away. I open the door and rush after Kacchan, getting a couple greetings from my classmates. I walk up to Kacchan's door and knock on it, hoping the reason I'm here is nothing too serious. "Kacchan?" I ask, knocking again. The door abruptly opened. "Come in, nerd." I gulp and walk inside, sitting on one of his chairs.
He sat down on his bed and covered his nose with his hand. "Ugh, It fucking stinks!" He yells, quietly sneezing.

"Um... sorry Kacchan. I'm on my heat today... it's not too bad though..." I mumble, quietly looking to the floor. Kacchan rolled his eyes, and lowered his voice. "Tsk, it's fine." He said, sitting up a bit. "So what's with the hat and jacket, nerd? It's fucking scorching in here." His question made me tremble of the fear of being bullied, but I suppose I should tell the truth. "There's an after effect of a villain's quirk I fought a couple days ago..." I mumbled. "So? Why do you need a bunch of layers to hide it?" He asked, bumping my leg with his foot. "It's kinda embarrassing..." I say, hoping that he'll leave it alone. But I hoped wrong. "Well now I'm fucking curious. Just show me already!" He said, softly stomping his foot. I gulped, worried that he would make fun of me. I reluctantly took off the hat and jacket and looked up. My cat ears and tail sprung up, shocking the blonde. "P-Please don't make fun of me..." I whisper, looking back to the floor. "Psh, that's nothing. Why the hell would I make fun of you?" Kacchan commented, standing up and walking towards the door. "Meet me at my dorm again tomorrow." He said and walked out of the room. I sighed in relief, but also dreaded tomorrow. I put back on the hat and jacket and left the dorm, finding my way through the halls. As I was about to open the door, Denki stepped in front of me. "Hey Midorya what's with the hat?" He asked, poking and proding at my door. "O-Oh, it's nothing." I say with a soft smile as I pushed past my classmate. "I'll tell you later, Denki!" I say before closing the door. Gosh, that was close...

Word count: 1216
Author-Chan out ✌️