.~*The Night Of The Full Moon*~.

Ok, so Kori requested I make my OC scream at Blitzø and tell him about how much pain Stolas is in. 😁 It was a idea we had while talking about something bad that happened to poor Stolas. And I suggested it and she loved the idea.

I wasn't going to bring my OC in this book because I made her a central character in other book. But well, I can bring her in for a chapter.

Her name is Aloise, she is 15 and Charlie's younger sister. She is the opposite of her sister and her powers are mostly related to fashion as she can change her appearance and clothes. She will be in the story for a short time. She already knows Stolas as she knows ever royal. She knows Fizz through Angel and Ozzie. And she met Blitzø through Loona. Ok, bye. You can read forward. 😅

Credit of the idea and motivation to write it: Yk_kori

TW: Mentions of abuse and rape

The moon shone brightly but Angel couldn't sleep. For one, he was still hungry. Also, he was excited to hear about Blitzø. Blitzø promised to propose to Stolas tonight. Angel hoped his friend didn't chicken out. It was very much likely as Blitzø had chicken out of relationships before, even the good ones. And Stolas was the best thing to ever happen to him. Angel hoped he wouldn't ruin it like the others.

Fizz lay on the bed and stared at the night sky. Fizz and Cherri were in sleeping bags on the rooftop of Cherri's house. They were stargazing before sleeping. Cherri was already halfway to sleep as she was struggling to keep her eye open. Fizz on the other hand was far away from sleep. His mind was on Ozzie.

Cherri felt her eye open wide as she heard a little sniffle and sob from Fizz. "You wanna talk about it?" she asked. "I don't know." he murmured. "Oh c'mon. I always help Angie when he feels like shit. I can help. You trust me, right?" she asked, turning towards her friend. "Yea." he replied in a small voice.

A happy Fizz woke up early on his birthday. He quickly jumped out of bed and put on his jester outfit. He didn't even bother to take a batha or get ready. He was just too happy. It had been a week since he had quit his job at Mammon's and he felt fresh as a daisy. He was staying in Greed Ring with Blitzø as a vacation. I reality, he just wanted to run his happiness in Mammon's face.

He dragged Blitzø out of bed and the two went out shopping. They then went to Loo Loo Land and burnt the park to the ground but made sure it couldn't be traced back to them. As evening approached the two friends parted ways. Blitzø returned for Pride while Fizz left for Lust.

Fizz was so happy. He was about to be reunited with Ozzie. And even though, he had the time of his life the entire week, he missed Ozzie dearly. He grabbed his bags and rushed to Asmodeus' Tower. He ran straight up to the kitchen. Strange he wasn't making dinner. Oh well, he must have been in the lounge. But the longue was empty and so was the main hall.

Well he is probably in bed. Fizz giggled as he rushed towards their bedroom. He was happy, he couldn't have been happier. And then.......
His world came crashing down. He felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest. He felt like entire Hell was against him. He felt dead inside.

Ozzie was lying in bed with a tall succubi. They were naked and fast asleep. Ozzie felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. Ozzie's eyes open slowly as he feels a presence in the room. He rubs his eyes and is shocked to see Fizz.

"Fizz." Ozzie called out but Fizz turned around and ran. He didn't wanted to talk to him or see him. This was his birthday and it felt like a nightmare. But he couldn't go much far. The sin was 12 feet tall and fast. Ozzie easily lifted him. "Please let me explain." he said. "No!" Fizz replied in an angry tone. "Fizz just give me five minutes." Ozzie insisted. "Asmodeus, out me down right now." Fizz shouted, tears threatening to fall from his green eyes.