.~*Trauma*~.

Alastor walked down the stairs

Alastor walked down the stairs. It was morning and everyone was working already. He noticed Angel sitting on the couch, unwrapping a present. "A present? How lovely! Who's it from?" he asked. "Oh, from a friend." Angel said. Alastor was expecting something vile but instead found a soft toy. Angel immediately hugged the stuffed animal. It was red and looked extremely fluffy.

Alastor's POV

I stared at him for a while. I wished I was in his arms instead of that wretched thing. It had red fur, yellowish-red eyes and yellow teeth. It looked like a mockery of me. Who would send him this blasted thing that looked so much like me. And why does he keep hugging it like that! I am far more fluffy than that imposter. It's a mockery and that too a cheap mockery. That should be me getting hugged. 

"Alastor, what ya lookin' at?" I heard the spider's voice, flirtatious and frivolous as always. "It's a toy yet you are showing it so much affection." I stated. I couldn't afford him knowing it was because I wanted to be in it's place. What would he think? "Well just cuz you never had a stuffie, doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it. And if you have so much problem with it, come here and take it's place." Angel said. 

I felt my cheeks heat up but looked away. What was this strange feeling? But I wanted to take it's place. And the urge was strong. I wanted to be hugged by him instead. To be held like that. He was hugging it tightly. He was so happy to see it. I wish he was so happy to see me. But seemed like he was still quite mad at me.

"I am going to work." he said in a sing-song voice, looking towards the others. Niffty waved him goodbye and Charlie passed him a smile. Oh how sweet of these two. Oh yes and now Husk was showing him the middle finger. How vile, yet quite entertaining to see someone else annoy my little pet kitty. Oh and the lady Vaggie gave him an annoyed look as always. She reminds me so much of Susan. Ugh!

Angel's POV

I walked out of the hotel. It was time to head over to work. I knew Val would be angry. For him, even getting kidnapped isn't a good enough reason to skip work. I just wished I hadn't signed that goddamn contract. It had been about 80 years of serving Val and I regretted every single second of it. I was his little toy, his favourite. All I was what a slut and a fucktoy.

I wiped my tears off before entering the studio, trying to smile. "Angel, Angel, Angel. Where have you been?" Valentino's voice sent shivers down my spine. It felt like my end was near. II should have ran out during the extermination and let those Angel tear me apart. That would have been better than what was about to become of me. I gulped as he grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. He was smiling but I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Val, please. I can explain." I managed to speak. "Then you better start explaining before your punishment begins. My eyes widened. No, not the punishments. I knew exactly what that word meant. Every single thing I would go through. He knew how to make me feel pain in every inch of my body. I shuddered, looking at those big red eyes of his.