01. showmance

"OH NO... WE MADE THE ANGELS CRY, MIKE."

FAYE CAMERON stood staring at the glee sign up sheet—she would never admit it but she loved singing and dancing. It practically was her first language but she knew if she joined she'd be ridiculed and definitely slushied.

She was one of the most popular girls in school she hung out with the jocks and avoided the geeks and glee club members at any and all chances she got.

"What are you doing?" Santana spoke leaning against the wall besides her "Nothing" the now
Auburn girl retorted turning away from the sheet. "Don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying." Faye gave her an eye-roll with a scuff "Santana, we've already talked about this. I do not have a tell." she whined running her hands down her face.

The brunette shrugged her tan shoulders "you totally do, but you just don't believe me when I tell you your eye twitches every time you lie. Better yet even when you attempt to lie." she pointed out.

Faye shook her head laughing at the head cheerleader—heading down the hall hearing Santana tail behind her "and I never will."

...

Faye was peering around the corner into the choir room watching as they preformed Le Freak.

it wasn't necessary good but it looked fun. She focused on Finn's awful dance moves—that boy could not dance to save his life.

Finn glanced over at the door noticing the girl peeking, making direct eye contact. She quickly pulled her head away cussing at herself scurrying down the hall.

She hid in what she thought was an empty classroom until someone spoke "Why are you hiding?" the voice belonged to Mike Chang.

Whipping her head around looking at the boy she tried to find an excuse "I'm not hiding, I just heard the weathers nice in here...very uh-breezy?"

Mike laughed at her attempt to lie "Oh most definitely, the breeze is so nice in here." he joked nodding his head towards the closed windows—she mentally face planted trying to explain "okay, you caught me. I was spying on the glee club and Finn looked directly at me like-like he had some 6th sense that I was watching!" she complained.

The boy raised an eyebrow at her, slowly making his way to where she was standing, placing his hand on her forehead "are you okay, Faye? You seem a little warm." she whacked his hand away "I am not warm! stop it." she protested "then why were you spying on the glee club? Mike asked pure confusion rising in his voice—Faye huffed "I want to join." she told him truthfully "but I don't want to become a loser who gets to taste grape slushy everyday of their lives just because they're doing something they love." she explained

he nodded understanding what she meant he felt the same way about dancing—he placed a comforting hand on the lower part of her stomach "if you truly love it, Fy, then it's worth it."

She sighed placing her hand on his, giving him a soft smile "yeah, yeah, maybe you're right."

...

Quinn banged the gavel down starting the celibacy club—yes you heard that correctly the celibacy club. Faye had to be there because she was a cheerio and because Quinn Fabray—one of her best friends was the president.

"The celibacy club is now in session. Thanks to a school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming our newest member this week. Rachel Whatshername."

Faye looked at the beaming brunette that sat across from them waiting for her to properly introduce herself but instead she asks "where are all the boys?"... 'eager much?' Faye thought to herself.

"Down the hall. First half hour, we separate. Then we come together to share our faith." Quinn explained moving on with the club.

She watched as a cheerio twirled in her cheer uniform "God bless the perv that invented these." Quinn stated smiling.

"Remember the power motto, girls."

"It's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing." they chanted in unison before they all started jokingly dancing on each other. Faye rubbed her body against Santana's giggling. Smiling Santana grabbed her hips and started whooping making all the girls burst into laughter. Except for Rachel.

As the boys filled the room, Quinn handed out
balloons "Let's pair up for the immaculate Affection. Now remember, if the balloon pops, the noise will make the angels cry."

Jbi made eyes at Faye making her scatter away hiding behind Mike "you're my partner now." he grinned placing the white balloon in-front of his crotch patting it. Telling her to get in front.

She placed herself between Mike and the balloon carefully grinding against it, grabbing around his neck—he pulled her closer to his body causing their balloon to pop, getting a death glare from Quinn "Oh no..we made the angels cry, Mike." Faye laughed still keeping her arms around him "Do you think Quinn's gonna kill us?" Mike asked almost genuinely

"Probably."

FAYE FOUND HERSELF sitting besides Sue Sylvester and Mike listening to the speech Principle Figgins was making "we have a treat for you guys today. Mr. Schuester." She cringed at his name. Ew.

"yay, glee!"

"Hi. Uh, when I went to school here, glee club ruled this place." Faye leaned over and whispered to Mike "yeah, right...not with you in it."  he snorted hiding his laughter in his hand earning a hard "mean" glance from Mr. i'm 40 years old and still believe i'm in high school.

"And we're on our way back. But we need some recruits to join the party. Now, I could tell you all about how great glee club is, but,uh, I think i'm going to let some friends of mine show you instead." Mr. Shue finished walking to his seat.

And on cue 'push it' started playing from the speakers "Oh..god." she said out loud when the curtains opened revealing the glee club and when they started dancing sexually she had the same horrid face that Sue was wearing.

She genuinely could not believe that this is the club she wanted to join.

author's note: I know the first chapter is short but I hope you guys enjoyed and please don't be a silent reader!