02. preggers

"PERV!"

FAYE CAMERON was sat on the bleachers watching Rachel Berry's myspace. Nobody knew that she followed her, Faye always thought Rachel was an amazing singer. Maybe a little...annoying but very talented. While others would laugh and joke about the girls myspace, Faye would watch in admiration.Faye never thought bad about Rachel but being who she was in that school she could never talk to the Berry girl.

"What are you doing?" Finn asked sitting besides her, she slammed her laptop shut "watching porn" she joked

"Can I see?" Finn asked which caused Faye to have a disgusted look on her face "no..you can't see! I was joking. There is no porn." she stressed to the boy, putting her laptop in her bag. He looked more than disappointed "Oh.."

Faye gave him a side eye, getting up from her spot but not without Finn quickly following behind her "I saw you the other day by the choir room." the Cameron girl scuffed "I have no idea what you're talking about, Finn."

He laughed "Yeah, you totally do. We made eye contact." he pointed out to the girl who was trying to find a way out of this conversation soon realizing there wasn't one, she stopped in her tracks almost making Finn run into her back. She looked at him with a slight annoyed expression "Finn.." she started "You're right, I was by the choir room but only because your awful dance moves could be seen from the courtyard..Embarrassing." she awkwardly laughed trying to lie so he would leave the situation alone

"very funny, Fy" he sarcastically spoke using the nickname he gave her years ago when they first met "I know you better than you think." He stated trying to break her, "Finny, If you must know my reasons. I was thinking about joining Glee." Finn grew the biggest smile not only because she wanted to join Glee but also because she used his nickname as well.

"You're serious?!" he asked the joy beaming off his tone making Faye feel slightly confused "Why are you so happy about this?" Finn huffed "because you're you.." he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Faye blew off that response waving her hand "Go away Finn." she pleaded with him he laughed at her throwing his arm around her shoulders "nah, you're stuck with me."

...

Faye was currently making her best puppy eyes at Mike basically begging for him to help her with her audition "Mikeeee, please you don't understand I can't stand up there in-front of Mr.Shue alone! you are my only hope" she pleaded holding on to his hand

he waved her off with a playful smile "oh please. You audition in-front of Sue alone." he replied like Sue was the devil. Faye put her hands up in defense "Look. She may be bad but she's not Mr. Shue...something is seriously off about him."

Mike snorted at this comment still not giving in to her "come on! plus I just auditioned with the team." Faye knew that eventually he would crack—Mike couldn't say "no" to her even if his life depended on it, he called it his only weakness.

She puffed out her lips and grabbed both of his hands "Mike. I will actually get on my knees and beg. Do not make me embarrass you."

"I mean it wouldn't hurt if you did.." he half joked gesturing his eyes to the floor.

"if you insist." Faye prompted lowering herself on her knees "Pleas-." was only thing the girl could say before Mike cut her off  "of course i'll help you, wasn't a bad view though." Faye hit his arm "Perv!" he shrugged his shoulders "Come on let's practice."

A FEW HOURS LATER Faye had finally aced the choreography, she was out of breath and sprawled out on the stage in the auditorium "That...took...so...much...out...of...me." she told Mike dramatically heavy breathing between the words

he eyerolled at her grasping her wrists and pulling her up "that was nothing." he spoke once she was steady on her feet—Faye took a deep breather not believing what this guy had just uttered "you're actually insane, mentally ill, whichever you prefer."

"or you're just dramatic" he suggested letting go of her to pack up what they had on the stage
Faye placed her hand on her forehead following him "me? dramatic? absolutely not!" she stated leaning against him "how dare you accuse me of such!" she spoke in an old English accent

Mike laughed at her shaking his head "keep playing around and you'll miss the time for auditions."

Faye snapped her head to look at the clock that hung on the wall "WE" she corrected hurrying off the stage pulling her victim along with her.

...

Faye's audition went perfectly; she and Mike had performed Obsessed by Mariah Carey...the dance may have been a little much but nonetheless she believed it went perfectly and she felt pretty confident about it until she was stopped by Sue.

"Why didn't you join Glee with Quinn, Santana, and Brittany, when I asked you to." she questioned the girl. If Faye was being completely honest she was over the whole Sue controls everything in my life thing so she was just straight up "Because I wanted too and i'm not your robot that does everything you say. Matter of fact i'm done with the cheerios...Oh and that's how Faye sees it." Sue had this pure look of disbelief; mouth wide open with no words coming out—Faye walked way from her..she'll pull herself together.

While passing what she thought was an empty closet space she got yanked in the door slamming behind her and the light getting pulled, standing in-front of her was Quinn, she looked a complete mess, tears running down her face it looked as though she was sobbing for hours.

After the shock of being pulled into a broom closet wore off, Faye comforted the blonde "What's so wrong that you had to pull me into a dusty closet." she joked trying to lighten the mood

"i'm pregnant, Faye."