Firstday of school | 1

Hoseok's mom just dropped him at school and smiled. "B Y E  H A V E  A  N I C E  D A Y  A T  S C H O O L " He smiled back at her. " B Y E  M O M ". So she left and Hoseok got nervous because it was his first day of school and was scared of getting bullied.

He walked in the school and got some weird stares.

"who is he? why the hell is he here" "is he new? he should leave" "I've never seen him before" . Hoseok just waved and smile at them not knowing that they were saying bad things about him. "what the hell is this weirdo smiling at" "does he think we like him or what" "someone should punch that smile off his face"

*RINGGGGGGG*

Everyone started heading to class. Hoseok didn't hear the bell but is smart enough to understand that everyone is heading to class. Except, he didn't know his way around the school and was lost.

"Hey are you new here?". Silence. " Uhm..hello?" Silence. He waked over to Hoseok and tapped on his shoulder accidentally scaring him. " Oh shit sorry for scaring you. Are you new here?" Hoseok tilted his head in confusion. " I  C A N T  H E A R  Y O U ". "uhm I don't understand that  but I'm guessing you're lost. come with me." The guy held Hoseok's wrist and dragged him making him confused and scaring the poor boy. Hoseok tried to remove his hand from the guys hand. "what's wrong?" Hoseok just stared at his feet. "oh..wait" The guy picked a paper and a pen from his bag and wrote something down. He tapped Hoseok's shoulder making him lift his head. "read this" the guy said put the papier right at Hoseok's face making him read it. 'Hey my name Lee Yongbok and I just wanted to help you by taking you to the principal's office' Hoseok read it  and nodded his head. "come with me". 

He took Hoseok to the principal's office and there, they found out that they were in the same class, so they headed to class interrupting the whole class " Lee Yongbok..again." "I'm sorry ma'am, I had escort him to the principal's office he's new" "alright go to your sit. what's your name?" Hoseok looked at the teacher in confusion "Uhm ma'am he's deaf" "oh uhm does anyone know sign language?" a girl named Heejin stood up "yes ma'am, I do. T H E  T E A C H E R  I S  A S K I N G  F O R  Y O U R  N A M E" she signed. "M Y  N A M E  I S  J U N G  H O S E O K" the girl looked at the teacher " he said his name is Hoseok ma'am"  "alright tell him to go find a sit but not the seven sits at the back" the girl named Heejin signed everything throughout the class for him.

after class, they had lunch. Yongbok grabbed his paper and pen and wrote something down. 'go find a sit I'll be right back.' Hoseok nodded and when to get a sit not knowing what was about to happen. The moment he sat down, all eyes were on him. "oh jeez it's him again" "who does he think he is?" "why is he sitting there?" "does he even know them" Hoseok was confused as to why they were looking at him. Was there something on his face?

______________________________________

"gosh I'm hungry" Seokjin said rubbing his stomach. "you're always hungry you pig" Seokjin smacked the back of Jungkook's head and rolled his eyes. "can y'all just shut the fu- who's that?" Yoongi said stopping in his tracks " "where? oh.." Jungkook saw him. Seokjin tried finding who they were talking about and finally saw him. " guys maybe he's new here let's just-" " HEY YOU!" everyone's eyes landed on them except the person they were calling. "HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Yoongi grabbed his hand tightly and pushed him from hi-their sit " who do you think you are huh?" Hoseok looked at him terrified. "I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Silence. Yoongi was about to hit him until. "WAIT! he's my friend I'm sorry." Yongbok said grabbing Hoseok and bowing a little. Jungkook scoffs "your friend? I thought we were done with you, and you're still here?"

Yes that's right. Yoongi and Jungkook used to bully Yongbok with 2 other people before. Hyunjin and Keeho

"I'm sorry we'll leave now" Yongbok bowed again

"Gosh I hate everyone here"

GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART! TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT