Chapter Three - Unbuckle and Jump

Olivia's POV -
We stopped spinning and watched as the unknown Dino stepped towards the Anky. Zach drove in the other direction only for the Anky's tail to whack the glass so hard it cracks and we go spinning once again.
We ended up stopping on a tree upside down. I was dizzy and my vision was blurry as hell but I blinked and soon saw the Dino put his entire mouth over the Anky's head and snap it's neck. I gasped and looked away. I heard buzzing and we all three looked up, which was down, and saw Zach's phone vibrating with a call from Claire. He tried to reach it...when I looked up.
I held my breathe. "Zach." I grabbed his arm and Gray grabbed mine.
"Almost got it." he struggled.
"Zach." I choked out with tears rolling down my face.
He finally looked up and saw what Gray and I saw.
The unknown Dino was looking at us with his big orange eye. It blinked and stood backup. She grabbed the ball and turned us right side up.
She turned us and lodged her big claw into the glass. I held on tighter to Zach and Gray and she rawred at us. I let out a sob and looked away as she put her mouth on the glass ball and her teeth stuck in. She picked us up and SLAMMED us into the ground cracking the glass. She did it once more before Zach unbuckled our belts and we slipped out of our seats as she lifted it again. I rolled and landed awkwardly.
"MOVE! Get down!" Zach shouted.
It was too late.
She slammed the glass ball down on my right leg, catching my lower calf and lower thigh right above the knee. I screamed bloody murder and the pain as the sharp glass sunk into my skin and blood flew.
She lifted it and I screamed again as the glass was pulled out. Zach pushed Gray to go and he grabbed me and we ran as fast as we could.
We ran into a field of tall grass with it right behind us. I was basically hopping as Zach used all his strength to help me stand and run at the same time.
Gray was ahead of us meaning we were falling behind.
"Leave me! You won't make it. Just go!" I cried feeling my blood running down my leg.
"No! I won't leave you!" He said stubbornly.
"..Zach" my voice cracked.
"NO! you're gonna be fine. We're gonna make it!"
We made our way to the edge of the waterfall.
"We have to jump." I said panting.
"No. I can't." Gray said shaking his head. "We have to! On three. One. Two. Three!" We all jumped off the edge right as Dino clamped her jaws trying to get us.
We hit the water and my leg screamed in pain. I was trying to get to the surface to get much needed air as my lungs started shrieking but I felt a hand grab my ankle.
I tried to shake it but it wouldn't let go. I felt my mind going fuzzy and vision darken as I was losing oxygen.
Then an arm wrapped around my waist and lift me to the surface.
As I was raised above the water I took the biggest breathe I ever breathed in my life and started coughing. "What the hell!" I shouted panting and trying to swim.
"I'm sorry, that thing was still there, it would've seen us." Zach exclaimed I just nodded and let him help me swim to land. We eventually pulled ourselves up in the mud.
"You jumped." Zach said to Gray. They hugged and smiled happily. I smiled but it quickly turned into a groan of pain as mud got into my wounds.
I didn't want to look. I knew it was bad and I knew it going to make me woozy.
Blood on other things. Whatever.
My blood...like everywhere...NO THANKS!
Zach and Gray grabbed my arms and helped me up to my feet. Well foot.
"Just go get help. I'll be here." I said looking at Zach.
"No." he shook his head.
"Zach-"
"Oh my god no! Liv we just jumped off of a waterfall! We are getting you help together. What if that thing comes back?" He shouted.
"DONT YELL AT ME! don't yell at me." I started to sob and he brought me into a hug and held me tightly.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry....we have to go. You need to clean you're wounds." he wrapped his arm tighter around my waist and I wrapped mine tighter around his shoulder and we carried on.