Very Important Talk

Please listen and watch the memorial service for Christina Grimmie. 

Very important to read until the end.

I'm gonna start this by stating something that runs through my mind everyday.

I don't know why bad things happen to us.

I don't know why bad things happen to the best of people.

But what I do know is that what happened, happened for a reason.

I also know if you are feeling alone and scared and like there is no one that you are wrong because there are so many people who care even if they don't know you or haven't even seems real picture of you.

They care.

I care.

I care so much it hurts. I care for everyone because I have so much love in my heart and it hurts to see people spreading hate.

But that's all the world is today. I have discovered this when I heard the news of Christina Grimmie and that someone shot her as she had her arms wide open for a hug.

Instead she got a bullet.

I can honestly say I am disgusted to even think of this because I feel hate and I don't want to but there is so much confusion.

Why would anyone want to shoot or even harm a 22 year old woman who, oh my gosh, was someone out of a hallmark movie.

She was caring, she was loving, she had a big heart and loved Jesus and the bible and everything revolving around it.

It wasn't all about God to her. It was also about faith in everything she did.

I was there when she was first making videos and up until she posted her last snap chat on her story.

Then I saw the news and went back and watched her story over and over again and sobbed the entire time.

If you did not have the pleasure of knowing her while she was alive please google her, YouTube her, listen to her music, her beautiful voice, watch the memorial video for Christina, it's worth it.

I wasn't going to post anything and just try to continue on but I've recently watched her memorial and I couldn't stay silent anymore.

Because I have learned the truth and you should know it too.

I really hope a lot of people have read this far because this is so very important.

The world is a cruel place. There is death and hate and harm everywhere and there is also people who promote it.

But there are also people who show you where love resides.

In darkness there is light.

Even though, sometimes, a light goes out, there is still sparks that that light left and that creates new lights.

I want to be a light for you, from Christina.

I will always love every single person on this earth no matter what they have done. I will forgive and help if you ask because it makes me happy.

I love to help anyone anyway I can.

If you are ever unhappy about anything please please message me.

I am here always and forever for everyone.

I love you all so very much and I hope that you have a beautiful day everyday.

Also, please keep those who were killed or harmed and their families in your hearts.

With so much love - Livi