Chapter 5

"How the fuck did you get caught?" North questioned as he picked Luke up from downtown. He couldn't believe it when Luke rang him a half hour later saying he needed a ride.

"I fucked up. Man, it was worth it up until I got caught," Luke groaned as he looked out the window.

"What the fuck happened?" North asked as he glanced over with a confused face. It wasn't like Luke to get caught ever. He was nicknamed the ninja for a reason yet he fucks up with this little brat.

"It's best if I show you when we reach the house. Even if I try to explain it, I wouldn't do my best to describe that sexy goddess."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" North seethed as he clenched his grip around the steering wheel. "What the hell is wrong with you today? You never get caught and you aren't even the least bit pissed about it? Who the fuck are you?"

Luke smirked as he shook his head, "Trust me, it was so worth it, Little Brother."

"Fine," North grumbled as he flipped his blinker on for their main road. Another 10 minutes went by before they came to the mansion they owned along with their brothers. They weren't all blood-related, honestly only two pairs were but everything they have experienced had them creating a brotherly bond.

Once parked, Luke threw his door open, closed it, and rushed inside the house. "Don't fucking slam the door, Lucian!" North growled as he checked the passenger door. The men in the house heard the commotion and migrated to the living room. Luke was curled up on a bean bag with a dreamy look while North stormed into the mansion, closing the front door normally.

"Everything okay, Gentlemen?" said a gentleman wearing a three-piece suit in charcoal grey, black wire-rimmed glasses adorned his face enhancing his steel gray eyes.

"Ask him, he's the fucking one who got caught sneaking into Uncle's new girlfriend's daughter's place of work," North grumbled as he took a seat on the sectional couch and leaned his head back to hopefully alleviate the headache forming.

"What?!" the men questioned at the information.

"I have no fucking regrets. If any of you were there, you'd have gotten caught too. Actually, a few of you might have even joined cause damn, she's a temptress," Luke said wistfully. This had the men becoming highly curious to what Luke was going on about.

"So, are you going to divulge what you witnessed or leave us all in suspense," Brandon questioned while arching one of his eyebrows at the jokester.

"Here, upload the recent video and play it on the T.V. Oh, and by the end of it, we're gonna need some showers or in a few's cases some time alone, hehe," Luke mumbled as he tossed his phone to one of his tech brothers. He didn't even pay attention as he was fantasizing about what he could have done with the little brat. Corey caught the phone and plugged it in. A moment later they saw a temptress posing in multiple positions.

"Fuck, that's Uncle's girlfriend's daughter?" the man in the orange shirt asked as he shifted on the couch. "Fucking hell."

"She's a fucking brat and has a promise of a punishment the next time I see her," North growled as he adjusted himself. "Shit."

"Malen'kiy kotenok (Little kitten) sexy. I help punish," Raven growled as his irises dilated and eyes darkened with lust.

"What do you mean she's a brat?" questioned Kota as he pushed his glasses further up his nose as they had started to slip. His green eyes had also darkened as he watched one of the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. North goes into detail explaining what happened which just filled the room with tension as they all were Alpha-brat tamers.

"Well if she becomes Uncle's daughter we may just get to know her even more," Owen said as he cleared his throat and adjusted his tie. "If so, then just think of the rules we're going to teach that little girl. I do say, I think she will be in for quite a rude awakening."

"That's if Uncle goes along with the wedding that her mother is trying to push for," Sean shook his head. "But after what she admitted her mother was like, I doubt he will go for it now."

"Doesn't mean we still can't claim the daughter," Marc chuckled. The video got to the candy shop scene which had Luke falling out of his beanbag causing the room to burst into laughter.

"Is this what caused you to get caught!" roared Nathan as he almost fell off the couch himself. Everyone knew candy was Luke's weakness and for a little seductress to perform this way was his ultimate fantasy or at least one of them.

"Ugh, I was so embarrassed for getting caught. The photographer threatened to call the cops so I had to split out of there fast. You know what, I need to do something to release this pent-up energy. Who's down to go to that rave club downtown? If I remember correctly, it's the new hot spot," Luke admitted as he rubbed a hand down his face trying to cover his blush.

"That sounds like a good plan. All those in favor of going out tonight raise your hand," Axel said as he, himself raised his hand. Everyone raised their hands immediately as they needed a release from the teasing video they just watched.

"We will reconvene in two hours to have dinner before departing for the club," Owen stated before leaving the room.

"Do you think she's the one we have been searching for?" Corey questioned as he stared at the paused image on the T.V. screen.

"Maybe, we will just have to see in the future," Brandon stated as he stared at the screen as well.

"If she is then we got our work cut out for us," Victor said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "She's going to be a handful for sure based on North and Luke's reactions to her."

"Oh, she is," Sean chuckled as he thought back to how she spoke to him. "She certainly is."