Chapter 13

"Hold up, I think we need to take a moment and breathe. I really don't want to end up at the hospital because one of you pissed her off and ended up roping me into working a night shift. Now, flower," Sean tried mediating the situation till he tried the nickname. She threw a harsh glare toward him that had him taking a step back. "Okay, not flower, can we please put the pretty knife away, and let's just talk."

"Uh-uh, nope, this is my house. I paid for it, technically I never invited any one of you here so by law you are trespassing. I suggest the next fucking person who wants to order me around to get ready for a night in jail. I know my fucking rights," she seethed out as she pulled her phone out and set it in her lap for easy access.

"Woah now, we don't need to be getting hostile. North, take a walk, and Elizabeth, can you please take a breath and calm down," Silas stepped in front of North so the two would quit death glaring at each other.

North didn't utter a word and left the kitchen. The men in the room knew that they needed to de-escalate the situation fast before it got out of hand. They don't want to scare the poor girl but she also needs to realize that her lifestyle is seriously unhealthy and leading to many future problems. They merely want to care for her.

"Tigrista roared," Raven chuckled as he sat next to Elizabeth. She took a deep breath, grabbed her seat, and scooted the chair a few inches. She had a triumphant look as she looked up at Raven and then reached for her plate. Before she could reach it, he grabbed it and pulled it in the opposite direction. Her mouth fell open in shock at his audacity while he now held a triumphant look. Honestly, the scene was pretty hilarious. "Nyet, say sorry," Raven commanded as he pushed the plate even further as she tried reaching for it again.

"Why the hell do I have to say sorry?! This is MY home!" Elizabeth questioned, perplexed. She had thrown her hands in the air before dropping her head onto the kitchen island. 'I fucking give up. No fucking privacy. No fucking respect. No fucking justice for my stolen food!' she ranted in her head. She didn't notice how some of the men held concerned faces and some held blank faces.

"You no manners," Raven stated as he went to pet her head. That is when she finally snapped. She threw her chair back as she stood up, grabbed her phone in her left hand while in her right she grabbed her knife by the hilt and slammed it into the kitchen island millimeters from puncturing one of Raven's fingers. "Tigrista no time for play," Raven growled out as his eyes darkened with lust. Having enough of the buffoons she pulled the knife out and put it in her pocket, and turned around to leave the room.

"Hey, where do you think you are going?" Nathan questioned as he went to grab her shoulder. Big fucking mistake. Her self-defense lessons kicked in and a moment later Nathan was thrown over her shoulder. By the time he landed on the floor on his back, she was sprinting up the stairs to her room.

They heard a door slam before anyone could react. Sean was the first to move to Nathan's side as he peered down at him he asked concerned, "You okay there, Nate? That is quite the predicament you got yourself into."

Smirking proudly Nathan replied, "I should have seen that coming so I kinda deserved it. I've seen the way she carries herself. She has some moves, that's for sure." Brandon offered him a hand to help him up which he had gladly accepted.

"Do I need to do a check-up real quick?" Sean asked as he surveyed his brother.

"Nah Doc, I am fine," Nathan waved him off as he rolled his shoulders. "She didn't do much then get me out of her way and took off like a bat outta hell."

Before they could continue a loud scream resounded around the house. "Oh, she must have found out," Corey said as he started to pick up some trash off the counter.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY TV!?" She screamed at them as she stood at the top of the staircase.

"We've noticed from the little amount of time of knowing you, that you don't have a good sleep schedule. Now your T.V. will automatically shut off at 10 pm," Owen said as he looked up at her.

She raced down to the living room and grabbed the TV remote. She hit the power button as she raced back to the stairs and noticed he was right it wouldn't turn on. Once she was at the top of the staircase she screamed, "Get the fuck out of my house!!!"

"Sure, if you don't want your TV to ever turn on again," Corey said nonchalantly.

"Urgh!" she groaned as she tossed the remote over her shoulder not caring where it landed nor if it would hit anyone. Victor took a couple of steps back as it crashed into the floor in front of him.

"Well, that wasn't very nice, Princess!" Victor hollered.

They waited a moment to see what would happen next. What transpired, they would have never believed it if they didn't witness it. She came back a few minutes later with the 45" screen TV and tossed it down the stairs. The men's jaws dropped as they watched it tumble down and shatter to pieces. They quickly looked up at her with a glare as she dusted her hands as if she accomplished something.

"So destroying the TV was your best solution, Little Mouse?" Axel asked as he quirked an eyebrow.

"Yup, it's defective and I don't keep defective things around. Just like I remember telling a certain party of assholes to leave MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Elizabeth sarcastically said before screaming at them and then storming back to her room. "I can't believe the fucking audacity!"

Looking at her bedroom door she had a feeling a few were going to try and come in and this is where she fucking drew the line. "Nu-uh, nope. NNnnnooooppppeeee!" she said as she ran over to her long dresser and pushed it in front of the door. "There, now they can't get fucking in!"