Character Info

Phoebe is the younger sister of Silas and was punished for what her brother and Amara did even if she had nothing to do with it. Learning that she had the ability to change others into wolves as the first werewolf, Phoebe chose the original members of the 7 werewolf packs while her younger brother continued their family line, a line Phoebe has watched over for generations.

Eventually leaving her home, Phoebe travelled the Ancient world where she also learned after several deaths, that she was in fact immortal, something Quetsiyah had done after realising she'd unfairly punished the Salvatore female and thus she remained alone for the first 1,000 years of her immortal life.

Eventually finding her way to what would eventually become Mystic Falls, Phoebe met and befriended the Mikelson family and eventually started to be courted by Elijah, much the the annoyance of Tatia who did not take well to one of her toys no longer giving her attention.

Phoebe has been with her husband and his family for the past 1,000 years, becoming someone each of them could turn to for advice and comfort, and the odd mum like scolding.

Phoebe has no issue smacking her family upside the head or taking them to task over their various antics, even Elijah has not been immune to being banished from his wife's bed for royally pissing her off over the centuries. Though Nik and Kol are usually the ones to receive a scolding from the immortal werewolf.

Phoebe and Elijah had three children before he and his family were turned: their eldest, a son named Soren was taken from them when he was young and has never been found. Their second child, a daughter named Carolina was taken by her grandfather while out exploring one day with her aunt after the family had been torn, as a result, they guard their youngest to a ridiculous degree. According to said youngest, though Poppy cannot blame her parents after both her elder siblings were taken from them without a trace.... But perhaps returning to Mystic Falls will reveal some secrets