Rainbow

Summer's pov.

I looked in disbelief. As much as I wanted to have some hope, I couldn't stop thinking. Our home is gone.

"Come on! Help me turn this thing around!", demanded Manny as he took a log and started rowing.

I and Diego did the same. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Sid 'helping' with a stick.

"They need me! We got to get back.", exclaimed Manny.

I sighed out of exhaustion and sat down.

"Buddy, this thing's too big to turn. The current's pulling us out.", spoke Diego.

"You know, my mother once told me that bad news was just good news in disguise.", stated Sid.

I furrowed my brows and looked at Sid, "Was this before she abandoned you?"

"Yes, it was.", confirmed Sid with a smile, "But the point is that even though things look bad, there's a rainbow around every corner."

Suddenly, the wind picked up and there was thunder.

"And nothing but smooth sailing ahead!", shouted Sid over the wind.

We all looked back at dark clouds, that were lighted by lightning.

"Smooth sailing, Sid?", asked Manny.

Waves started to get bigger. Diego went to my side. Even in these types of situations, I'm his first priority. The ice block continued to drift deeper into the storm. I and Diego continued sliding side to side. We were still close, though. Even our claws didn't help to stop the sliding.

"Just keep your eye on the horizon!", shouted Manny.

I slipped and layed down fully on my stomach. Then I slid under Diego who also collapsed on me.

"I can't find the horizon!", shouted Diego back.

Before I knew it we went underwater. When we went back to the surface I saw a huge crab. I widened my eyes at the sight of it.

"Holy crab!", exclaimed Sid.

The crab slightly roared and attacked Sid. Sid dodged the tongs and crouched down near the edge of the ice block. Suddenly, the crab stopped and looked ahead. Sid also turned around. I also looked ahead. We were about to go down the huge wave. Then we started swimming down the wave. All of us screaming.

Sid went up and hugged the crab's leg, "Hold me."

We continued to glide down the wave.

"If I don't make it, find me a wife, and tell her I love her!", screamed Sid.

In front of us appeared a huge wave. I closed my eyes and held my breath, as we went right through it. At the other side of the wave, I quickly looked around to see if everyone was okay. All except for the crab. Sid was still holding its leg.

"We made it! Come on, the ocean is that the best you can do? Am I right, buddy?", asked Sid.

He turned to the crab only to see it gone. only its leg is left. Sid screamed and let go of the leg and it flew away. I looked up and saw a hurricane, and we were about to get into it. Sid screamed. Suddenly, the ice block was lifted up. We were all screaming. We went up and up. And before I knew it, we were above clouds. The sun was shining and there was a rainbow.

"Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner!", smiled Sid.

Then we started falling, again and crashed into the water.

Peaches pov.

I couldn't stop thinking about my dad. What if I never see him again?

"Peaches!"