Baby Baby Baby Uh-oh

A Few months had past and Kicken' dropped out of school. But at the same time he had a personal teacher. Bubba walked in and threw something at him.

Kicken' "Hey..!" He whined

Bubba "You're round, use it" he teased

Kicken' "I'm a boy, I'm not pregnant. I don't need a test"

Bubba came over and pinned him.

Bubba "Did you forget to study?~"

Kicken' shoved him away and walked into the bathroom with it.

Kicken' "This is stupid!"

Bubba went out to put the rest of the groceries away. He was only a few weeks from graduating, then he could get a job and stop living off the money Kicken' sued His parents for, for years of abuse. Bubba just put the last thing away when Kicken' ran out and threw the test at him.

Kicken' "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET ME PREGNANT!?" He screamed

Bubba "What?? Are you serious?"

Bubba ran over and hugged him, their tails wagging happily. Kicken' teared up, he was happy but nervous. How was he gonna have this baby? Bubba kissed him deeply, Kicken' hugged him and pushed him onto the couch, falling with him. Bubba offered to make an appointment and Kicken' agreed.They called and They'd go in next week. Kicken' turned the TV on and cuddled.

Kicken' "What are we gonna name them?"

Bubba "Them?"

Kicken' "There were two lines... Does that not mean twins?"

Bubba "No, it means you're pregnant"

Kicken' "With twins?"

Bubba laughed, as stupid as Kicken' was he couldn't help but love him. They cuddled on the couch until Kicken's stomach growled.

Bubba "I-"

Kicken' "Grilled cheese..."

Bubba "What?"

Kicken' "Grill me a cheese"

Bubba "You don't like grilled cheese though?"

Kicken' "WHINNNNNNNE"

Bubba went and made him grilled cheese and tomato soup. Kicken' watched until it was done. Bubba gave it to him and watched him eat.

Bubba "How is it?"

Kicken' "Disgusting" he said with a mouth full

Bubba laughed and looked in the fridge before grabbing a Gatorade. He looked up in the fridge. He looked at all the different pictures of Kicken' and his mom at all kinds of places. There was even one with them were in front of the Eiffel tower. Bubba looked back at Kicken' who was just drinking the soup from the bowl. Kicken' looked over at him with a mustache of tomato soup, Bubba laughed and whipped it away before kissing him. Kicken' yawned so Bubba picked him up and dragged him to bed.

Bubba "I saw this thing on TikTok" he said before putting his hands under the baby bump

Bubba was surprised he didn't realize sooner that Kicken' was pregnant. Bubba lifted up and Kicken' sighed.

Kicken' "Oh my God, the back pain is gone..."

Bubba "It's heavy"

Kicken' "Really?" He said sarcastically

Bubba laid down in bed with him.

•~~~~~~~•

Hoppy was sitting and scrolling through TikTok when her mom opened the door.