chapter seven

Sunday April 13th | 8:03 a.m.

Viktor walked into Reece's house, and immediately greeted Reece's mother.
"Good morning Mrs. Mackenzie. Reece upstairs?"
"Good morning to you, Viktor. Yes, he is." Viktor hurried upstairs to see his boyfriend. He walked into Reece's room and saw him sitting on his bed, holding his knees. He could hear faint sniffling.
"Reece?" Viktor sat down beside Reece and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend. "Reece, my love, what's wrong baby? Don't say 'nothing', because that's absolutely untrue."
"I don't know... I just felt like crying. I kind of just need to let everything out."
"That's fine baby. We can cuddle while you cry. That okay?" Reece nodded. Viktor laid down and pulled Reece on top of him.
"I hate that you have to see me... like this."
"See you like what? Beautiful? Reece, baby. I'm gonna be here for you at your highest and your lowest. I don't give a damn how you look. I'm still gonna comfort you. You're my baby. And I love you. Alright?"
"Okay..." Reece mumbled. Reece continued sobbing into Viktors chest. All while laying on top of Viktor with his arms wrapped around him. Viktors shirt was soaked with Reece's tears, but he didn't mind.
Soon, Reece became quiet and was no longer crying.

monday april 14th | 7:49 a.m. | reeces pov

It was back to another day at school. However it was an abnormally chilly April day. We had around 10 minutes to walk around before classes began. We talked a lot about going on vacation, where Viktor would wanna apply for a job, and so much more. It doesn't take a lot for us to talk forever.
Just around 8:05, I go to my locker and grab my books and head to my first class. I reach down and grab the handle to open the door, and it doesn't open. I try a couple more times, thinking its just me, but it doesn't open. There's no one inside of the class, not even the teacher, so there's no way I could even get it unlocked from the other side.
Viktor soon appears beside me. "Bitch the door won't open!!" Viktor tried like I did to open the door, and it still wouldn't budge.
"That's weird, well, I went to go to the bathroom and the stalls were literally stuck in there too." Viktor said. I looked to the classes behind and next to me, and they were also struggling to open doors. Viktor leaned down and looked at the lock and the handle for a minute, then stood up straight with a shocked and puzzled look on his face.
"What's the look for dork face?" I ask, poking his forehead.
"Reece, someone has superglued the door... All of the doors. I can see the dried glue on the inside."
I was now making the same face, but I had a smile. I began to giggle and covered my mouth with my hand.
"It was you, wasn't it Reece?" Viktor asked
"What, no! I didn't do it!" I replied, sounding extremely unbelievable.
"Mhmmm. So why are you laughing then?" He put his hands on his hips like a sassy middle school girl.
"Because who ever did do it is a damn genius!!!" I laughed more and stood there against the wall while Viktor sighed heavily and shook his head.
"Can you have your dad come and get us? Or I'll have my sister come? It's clearly gonna be a shit show of a day here."
"Why can't you take me home yourself Mister?"
"Because, I can't just walk you out of school!" He replied, starting to get flustered.
"You could. I walked myself out the day I met you, but it seems like someones a pussy hm?"
"You've seriously got quite the mouth on you there Reece. I'm gonna need you to put it to good use instead of being mean darling." I turned red myself. I quickly called my dad and asked him to pick us up. He didn't even ask why, just said "okay".
"I'm not getting nasty with you Viktor." I flicked his shoulder and smiled.
"You don't have to. A kiss or two would be just fine"
"Oh, fine, fine. You know I can't say no to you"
"That's more like it baby, now kiss me" i grabbed his waist and placed slow kisses along his jawline. I moved up to his lips and he smiled. "I think you missed, Reece." I rolled my eyes. God he's so corny.
"Come on silly. My dads here."

at reeces house | 9:39 a.m.

    After my dad picked us up, and a pit stop at the gas station, we were right back at home in my room, just like we were that morning.
    "Viktor, I don't know about you, but I am exhausted," I hugged my boyfriend once again. "this relationship stuff is tiring."
    "We've got nothing to do today Reece. A great opportunity to nap. With me." I sighed.
    "Promise me that you won't leave me this time? You're an amazing pillow."
    "I promise." Viktor walked me over to my bed, making me remove my shoes and shirt. He did the same, getting into my bed. I joined him, pushing him to lay flat on his back so I could lay on top of him.