Put a Muzzle on It

Wriothesely and Neuvillette have some fun with handcuffs and a muzzle.

CW: Contains Smut

--

"Your safe word," murmurs Neuvillette, his dulcet voice right next to Wriothesley's ear. "What is it?"

A simple question, one that many alphas would likely take as an insult. A safe word implies danger, that perhaps he isn't strong enough to protect himself. Teeth would gnash. Maybe a few snarls are exchanged, his back pressed into the bed at the mercy of another alpha.

But warmth spreads through Wriothesley's chest instead, enamored by the soft look that Neuvillette gives him when he pulls back to meet his face. "Sigewinne," is the quick reply

Neuvillette gives him a soft smile. He hangs over Wriothesley, his hair loose, hanging across his shoulder like a waterfall. One of Wriothesley's wrists is held by long, smooth fingers. Neuvillette smooths a thumb over his wrist bone, his expression melting into something headier, more sultry.

Metal clasps around that wrist, clicking shut. Neuvillette slips a finger into the space between the cuff and Wriothesley's skin. "Loose enough?"

"Yeah," says Wriothesley, his voice dry. Parched. Raspy. Oh, this is hot. Neuvillette hovers over him like a predator, and really, Wriothesley doesn't mind being the prey if it results in mind-numbing pleasure.

Neuvillette hums and tugs Wriothesley's arm above his head, latching the other cuff to a rung of the headboard. "Give it a tug."

Wriothesley tugs, once, and then twice, satisfied with the hold. The metal of his handcuffs cuts into his skin but isn't terribly uncomfortable.

More clinking as Neuvillette holds up a second pair. "You would have two, hm?" he teases, pulling the cuff open. Which, of course. Wriothesley gives him a wink in response. This one goes around his other wrist and tugged upwards as well before being clipped to the bed.

It is then that Wriothesley's alpha flares in his chest. A moment of weakness, doubt flaring in his chest. It chokes his being and his thoughts catter. Abort. This is—

He tries to calm himself. No, no, this is what he wanted. He requested this and Neuvillett took up the reins so sweetly. Wriothesley sucks in a breath, counts to three, and reminds himself that he asked to be tied up, to test the boundaries of their pleasure.

Neuvillette was surprised when the idea was broached. He looked up from his book and cup of water, tilted his head, and asked if Wriothesley truly meant it. Even now, he's kind and patient, checking in, asking questions, watching Wriothesely's face carefully. "I thank you for your trust in me," he whispers, brushing back his bangs and kissing Wriothesley's sweaty forehead.

Then Neuvillette says: "I have an additional request, provided you are interested."

Curious strikes through him like a white-hot brand. Neuvillette rarely does this and every time it comes as a treat. Wriothesley raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Go on."

"Another restraint, this one..." Neuvillette pauses and pulls back slightly. "You are allowed to say no. I would understand."

"Sweetheart—" And then Wriothesley sees the toy resting across his palm. "I... where on earth did you get that?"

Neuvillette gives him an amused look. "A man doesn't so easily give away his secrets."

"A man also doesn't randomly purchase the same model of muzzle that another owns."

"Then, perhaps, a man should hide his toys better." Neuvillette hums, shifting his hand until the muzzle hangs from a fingertip. He traces the wire cage with his thumb, taking in the good-quality metal and leather clasps. "I wasn't aware you enjoyed this sort of play."