0.9| labyrinth

·★·°♪°·★·

·★·°♪°·★·

" Uh oh, I'm falling in love
Oh no, I'm falling in love again."

"

·★·°♪°·★·

3rd person

September 21st, 2022
(2 days later)

·★·°♪°·★·

EVER SINCE MEETING HER CRUSH two days ago, the Italian couldn't stop thinking about him, it was starting to drive her crazy. Whether she thought of how perfect his voice sounded, or how tall he was, maybe even how his eyes seemed to completely lure her in. It could even be his goofy smirk that made her feel more than she would like to admit, or the way he seemed to give her his whole attention when she was introducing herself. She knew. She knew she was screwed.

Meeting him just enforced her feelings by tenfold, making her almost mad about how he was the only thing she could think about.

But the emotion that Vittoria was feeling the most surprisingly wasn't anger, it was fear.

She feared if something did happen between them, that she would lose him and not by breaking up and going separate ways, no.

She feared that she would lose him to death, the thing that took her past lover, the one she thought she couldn't live without.

And although she healed and is better than ever, even though she got over her love for Mac. The only reason she did was because she lost her whole self, she lost her whole heart, her soul. Her whole heart belonged to Mac, the only thing she used to think about was Mac, from the moment she awoke in the morning, to the moment she went to bed in the evening.