1.2| what's happening?

" art should comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable."

·★·°♪°·★·

September 29th, 2022

(6 days later)

3rd person

·★·°♪°·★·

EVER SINCE HER LITTLE "HANGOUT" WITH TOM, her time would often be spent texting him or working on a multitude of different music videos for songs from her past album, 'i love you'.

To say that Vittoria was busy would be an understatement, while it was stressful yes. she enjoyed being able to put her imaginary into the videography that went into making music videos. Especially for such sad songs.

Such sad songs that show her heart completely and just exactly she has gone through throughout the years of her life.

Many would comment on how dark her music videos are when they come out, but Vittoria didn't care much.

She knew that her videos were incredibly well thought out, and why would she care what most likely a couple of twelve year olds say?

Vittoria's mind could be described as disturbing, it always has been. She had always had a different way of thinking than the people around her, always had a bigger imagination, but while having that many thought of her thoughts as disturbing.

But in reality to her they were quite comforting, while she watched back on her first music video she finished, the first track on i love you, 'lost without you'. It was quite a dark music video, but it comforted her nonetheless.