**Smut**

HOME ALONE

--

Castiel let out a sigh when Sam left for groceries. He watched as Dean plopped down on the couch and opened Sam's laptop. "What are you doing, Dean?" Cas asked, tilting his head in curiosity. He remembered Sam had specifically told Dean to 'not touch his laptop'.

Dean chuckled as he looked over at Castiel. "Using Sam's laptop. Why don't you go get a beer or something, Cas?" He asked, waving his hand as Castiel's invitation to leave.

Castiel raised an eyebrow. "Dean, I have a feeling that you aren't using Sam's laptop for a good reason."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Cas." He mumbled and shut the laptop. "Tell me. What's better than hot Asian babes?"

Castiel raised an eyebrow. "Me."

Dean laughed, then stopped as soon as he saw that Castiel's expression didn't change. "You're being serious?"

"Your 'hot Asian babes' are performing a show for you on screen. Why not get the real... How should I say this... Action?" Castiel said as he made his way towards Dean.

Dean gulped at the feeling of his jeans getting tighter. "I-I..."

Castiel shook his head as he sat down on Dean's lap, facing him. "I know that you want me, Dean, you don't have to lie anym-"

Castiel was cut off by Dean smashing their lips together. His hands immediately went to his hair, fingers clutching at tufts of blond.

Dean was already shoving Castiel's trenchcoat off and unbuttoning his white dress shirt that was underneath.

Castiel pulled away to tug Dean's shirt off, tossing it aside and kissing him again. He moved the laptop from the couch to the coffee table, then helped Dean get his white shirt off.

Dean pulled away and took a few deep breaths. "We have to do this quick," he mumbled as he unbuttoned Castiel's pants. "Don't know when Sam'll be back..."

Castiel nodded in understanding, then cupped Dean's cheeks in his hands and tilted his face up to look at him. "Dean..." He rasped, his voice dropping an octave. "I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked any girl."

Dean's jaw slacked as he watched Castiel, then he shoved him down against the couch so he was lying on his back. "Ask nicely," he growled as he yanked the angel's pants down.

Castiel smirked, resting his head against the couch's arm rest. "Please?" He spoke.

Dean returned a smirk, then tossed his pants aside and took off his boxers. Then, he stripped himself from the rest of clothes and leaned over to kiss up the inside of Castiel's thigh. "You're beautiful, angel," he mumbled, loving the sound of his sweet moans.

Castiel's back arched and he let out a groan, hands running through Dean's hair. "Come on, Dean, no wasting time, r-remember?"

Dean chuckled, looking up at Castiel, lips pressing a soft kiss to the tip of his cock. "Eager little son of a bitch, aren't you?" He mused.

Castiel shuddered, staring down at the hunter. "Dean."

"Okay, okay," Dean snickered, moving up to kiss Castiel's lips slowly. He lifted Castiel's legs to wrap around his waist, chewing on his lip. He looked down to line himself up to Castiel's puckering hole, then slowly pushed into him. "Fuck, Cas! You're a fucking virgin,"

Castiel groaned, his fingernails digging into Dean's bare back. "Ah~ yeah, you forgot?" He breathed out, pushing himself further onto Dean's cock. "Damn it, Dean, move!"

Dean did not hesitate.

He ruthlessly pounded into Castiel, head rolling forward. "Jesus-"

"Don't say th-Dean, Dean!" Castiel reached down to stroke his own cock, feeling his own orgasm nearing already. Dean really knows how to treat me... He thought to himself. "Dean, f-fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum.."

Dean smirked, then pushed Castiel's hand away to do the job for him. "Gotta promise me something, no mess to clean up," he winked.

"W-what?"

"Don't cum until I tell you." Dean murmured, then closed his eyes. "Ah, Cas, so tight..." He rolled his hips against Castiel's, grunting and cursing and moaning and panting and god he didn't want anyone but Castiel, he didn't want to love anyone but Castiel.

"Cas!" He cried out, then came, hard. He was shaking by the end of it, body going limp.

Castiel let out a long moan, clutching at the cushions and trying his best to keep his hands where they were so they wouldn't shoot straight to his cock.

Dean scooted back and leaned down, lips closing around the tip of Castiel's cock, and with that, he dropped his head down, the head of his cock hitting the back of Dean's throat.

Castiel shuddered, arching his back, hands moving to Dean's hair. "Ugh, Dean!" He whimpered, then held his breath as his orgasm took over.

Warm, salty liquid filled Dean's mouth, and Dean slowly pulled back from Castiel's cock once he was finished, swallowing the cum down and licking his lips.

Castiel sat up, capturing Dean's lip in an open-mouthed kiss, and he could taste his own cum on the hunter's tongue. He then pulled away, exhausted. The both of them rested against the couch until they heard a car door close.

"Fuck." They said simultaneously.

Dean stood up with Castiel, but he looked over to see Castiel fall back against the couch. "Dean-" he groaned.

Dean scooped Castiel into his arms, then carefully leaned over to pick up their clothes. He ran down to the bathroom and closed and locked the door, then ripped some toilet paper. "Wipe your ass," he mumbled. "Unless you want cum in your boxers." He then got dressed at lightning speed, grabbing a washcloth and dampening it under the sink to wipe his sweat off of his face. He did the same for Castiel, then tossed the washcloth in the hamper.

Castiel tossed the toilet paper in the toilet, then groaned. "Dean... I can't stand up... Or walk," he mumbled.

"Okay, shit, sorry. Um," Dean grabbed Castiel's shirt and put that on first, groaning when he heard the door open. He then helped Castiel stand and he got his boxers and pants on for him. He patted Castiel's chest and kissed his cheek. "Okay... Come on." He said, helping Castiel to the door. "You first," he murmured as he opened it.

"Dean-I can't," Castiel let out a sigh when Dean gently pushed him out of the bathroom. He held onto the wall to support him, greeting Sam when he eventually got to the living room. He was panting, legs wobbling and ass stinging.

"Hey, what the hell happened to you?" Sam asked as he held a couple grocery bags.

"Good question."