6.Nymos

WARNING contains foreplay of sexual content 

Liz POV

I had been studying the past forty minutes each detail of the reports Bloomgate gave me. I had to go in and interrogate the suspect that broke into Roger's garage surpassing all the security lanes we had set. Alan leaned on the doorframe. "I have never seen a psychiatrist stressed." He stated breaking my focus.

"And you won't see today either." I responded reflexively and set aside the notes I had taken. I stood up and walked past him. I didn't like being underestimated. I paced my way to the interrogation room and I opened the door when a my jaw crushed in a fist, I stumbled back feeling the taste of blood flood my mouth. My vision was blurry and I didn't really know how that happened.

Nellie's POV

It had been two hours since I came here and slowly everyone was leaving for the night. The bar was almost empty and Phil arrived at our table, it was everyone but Cleo who left earlier. Phil sat next to me offering me a cocktail. I looked at him and smiled lightly.

"I didn't order anything." I spoke up, he was indeed charming, I loved the way his tattoos laid on his neck, and his elegance was truly something else.

"Its something new, off the menu. I would like the opinion of someone- out of here." Phil spoke and leaned over me, he was much taller than me, almost as tall as Ja- no no no! Not again. I shouldn't compare anyone to him. Phil is here, flirting me.

"Hm, let me see." I spoke and took a sip, the gin burning my larynx as there was nothing to break the acidic taste of the alcohol. "Strong- and heavy but still fruity." I commented breathing in hoping the featherhead the mixed drinks gave me.

"That was the point-Perhaps ill name it after you. You seem strong and fruity."Phil spoke, I half expected comments on this but it was only then that I realized no one was hearing his words. He was close to me whispering.

"Oh, that's nice of you-..." I smiled at him, I couldn't help but notice the shape of his lips, he had pretty lips, so symmetrical.

"You could do something for me too." Phil spoke and tinged my drink with his, whiskey with honey.

"And what would that be?" I asked, I was smirking as I took a greater sip from the cocktail. I was looking into his eyes, they were like Jessy's but more melancholic.

"Play something on the piano"He suggested and pointed at the big piano on the corner of the bar, it had candles on it and I recognized the beechwood from the ray cells that were deleted under the romantic candle light.

"I don't play- not anymore." I smiled and looked away immediately, he must have came close to me as I felt his breath stroke the bare skin of my shoulder and it had me shuddering within seconds.

"Come on, for me..."Phil whispered and his hand slowly caressed my forearm and ended up gripping my hand and bringing it to his lips. "I want to hear your voice sing." He spoe and I turned my gaze towards him.

"I have never had audience before." I revealed and my hand shook in his.

"There is only me." He spoke as his hand stroked my jaw and smiled, our faces were close therefore he didn't attempt to kiss me. I nodded and he was gripping my face gently. I stood up getting out of his grip and I walked in straight line to the piano and I opened the microphone.

It was a familiar feeling having the tiles under my fingers, I hadn't thought much of the song as I started playing automatically 'Heart by Heart' . A song I spent all my teenage years singing it and playing it. And then it was another and another- until I saw Jessy and Phil approach me. He stayed further behind as my friend approached me.