10.

1 week later...

I arrive at the Yonsei campus and woah it was big. It looked much bigger than the one I saw in photos, no wonder Dohoon said it was the best campus we'll ever see.

"Holy shit." I said. "Isn't Yonsei beautiful?" My dad said, he was the one driving everything over. "Absolutely?! It's insanely beautiful." I said, I was already full of excitement.

"Well, I'm gonna head in now and go find my dorm, I'll see you when we come back for dinner?" I said to my dad. "Okay Y/n, take care." He said.

I grab my bag and suitcase and enter the Yonsei University campus.

I walk to the registration desks and start finding my department, there were many desks with students registering already so I knew I had to make it quick.

After a minute or two, I finally found the dance department and walked up to the desk.

"Hey is this the dance department?" I asked a good looking boy who seemed to be a helper there. "Yeah! Are you a dance student?" The boy said.

"Yeah I am, I'm trying to register and find my dorm, I haven't really been here much so I don't know how things work here at all." I said.

"Well you found the perfect person. Here, fill out this form and I'll take you up to your dorm?" He said. I nodded and started to fill in the registration form.

After filling the form out, I passed it to the boy and he took my suitcase, "Come on, your dorm is 601." He said. "Oh thank you, I can take it myself though." I said pointing to the suitcase.

"No, I insist. Come on, let's go." He said. I started following him for which seems to be 2-3 minutes and he broke the silence, "What's your name? My name is Jaehyun, Myung Jaehyun. I'm a senior this year." The boy introduced himself.

"Oh yeah- My name's Y/n, Kim Y/n." I said. "Nice to meet you Y/n, you know anyone here?" Jaehyun asked. "Yeah, my brother and his friends study here, they're from the same department." I said.

He gently nodded and spoke up, "Well let me know if you don't know about anything here, I can help you around." He said.

"Sure, I'll look out. Thanks for the offer though." I said.

A few seconds later, I heard someone shouting my name. "Y/N!!" I turned around to see Hanjin and Jihoon together with their bags and suitcases, running to me.

"Are you walking to your dorm? Oh- who's this?" Hanjin asked, looking at the person beside me who was holding my suitcase.

"Oh this is Jaehyun, he's a senior from our department, he was just taking me to my dorm." I said.

"Ohh- that makes sense. Oh yeah- My name's Han Zhen, you can call me Hanjin." Hanjin introduced. "My name's Jihoon, Han Jihoon." Jihoon said.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Jaehyun, Myung Jaehyun." Jaehyun said.

"Well we're here at your building, just take the lift to the sixth floor and the first room to the right." Jaehyun said. "Thanks Jaehyun, I'll see you around?" I said. "Sure, see you." He said back as he walks away.