XLV

I'm not really one to warn before chapters, but yeah, sensitive content ahead!

~~~

She didn't even notice when it happened. There was a little break in their way to her apartment, but the driver just told her that the Van was having a slight problem and they had to wait by the road for the mechanic guys to come and fix it. But when it was 20 minutes into the mechanic men tingling the car and not working, the driver told her that he had called another one of their Vans to come and pick her up from there.

Lisa didn't think of it too much, it was just a little problem and could've happened to anyone. Right? It wasn't like Lisa had never been in car accidents or stuff. So of course, she wouldn't object at all. A few minutes later another van pulled over near them and a man got out of the driver's seat. His face wasn't familiar to Lisa, but she didn't know all the drivers of her agency.

He helped Lisa take her stuff to the other Van, usually the model would've taken her stuff by herself. But that night she was just too tired to think of anything at all. So, she let him. He wanted to help, what was there to make a big deal about?

But everything changed when she noticed the man wasn't driving to her apartment, they were heading to Incheon. And it was just too late. Lisa had drunk a bottle full of anesthesia drops, and it took her really fast. Too much that she didn't even get to call him to stop.

The rest of her memories are blurry, but she knows she was taken to the private part of the airport and carried into a personal jet. She saw a couple of other people inside, but at the end, Lisa couldn't manage to keep her eyes awake to at least know where they're taking her or even who they were.

She now really regrets a lot of things she'd done that day that could've been done differently, maybe that would've also caused her not to be kidnapped. The hard part of it now, is that she has no idea where they've taken her, all she sees every day is the face of her kidnappers. She has lost even the track of time now. They've ruined her enough and don't look like having a plan to change anything at all.

Lisa knows only one thing about her where abouts, she's not in the city.

She wishes she at least knew what they want from her, torturing someone without an actual reason is sicker than having a lame excuse for doing it.

Those men just don't answer any of her questions, and just come in the dungeon she is in and threaten her, sometimes physically hurt her and then leave. They act as if they're robots, programmed to do certain things and nothing more.

If only she could-...

A sudden bumping sound of the door makes her flinch. She looks up with wide, frightened eyes to the person who just came in, and sees one of the muscular men getting inside. She immediately goes pale. It's day 21 of her going missing, and those big men haven't touched her body yet, thankfully. But it still doesn't mean Lisa isn't scared of being hurt by them. They look like people who'd actually do stuff like that.

He walks close to her and before looking at Lisa, the model pulls herself away by the wall on the hard cold floor of the room she's in, well, as far as she gets away from him with her hands cuffed and her shins trapped in a tight rope.

Her body shivers as the huge man walks closer to her, terror filling her guts. He crouches down in front of her, the cold eyes boring into her, unconsciously Lisa folds her knees in front of her body as if to shield herself.

"Looks like we have to cut our lovely trip short."

Lisa just blinks, not daring to look at the man in the eyes, instead, she keeps her eyes on the naked cold floor.