86-90

Chapter 86 Just listen to you, brother

"Brother, how about we observe more?"

Seeing that Peng Wang was determined, Mo Jiuye could only remind him helplessly.

"I hope Brother Peng can make a decision before dark. Otherwise, it will be even more difficult for us to go up the mountain."

Peng Wang nodded: "Well, after half an hour, if the rain still doesn't stop, I will follow your instructions and go up the mountain."

After Mo Jiuye went back to tell He Zhiran about Peng Wang's decision, she returned to the wing where the official was.

Not only is it convenient to observe the rain, the most important thing is that he can continue to persuade Peng Wang to lead everyone up the mountain.

The half hour that Peng Wang was talking about passed quickly. Instead of showing signs of abating, the rain became heavier and heavier.

Rainwater has completely poured into the wing.

Mo Jiuye took the opportunity and said, "Brother Peng, for everyone's safety, we must go up the mountain immediately."

Peng Wang gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, I'll just listen to you, brother."

After saying that, he ordered the officials to call the people in the other wing to pack their things and set off immediately.

Hez hiran was deeply aware of the seriousness of the problem, and she ran to Peng Wang.

"Brother Peng, you'd better persuade Li Zheng and ask him to notify all the villagers to go up the mountain or find other high places. You must not stay here any longer."

He Zhiran's words still had a certain weight for Peng Wang. When everyone was packing their belongings without knowing why, they knocked on Liu Lizheng's door again.

He Zhiran didn't know exactly how Peng Wang persuaded him. In short, when he came out of the inner room, he had a somewhat helpless expression on his face.

He did everything he had to do, and Peng Wang didn't feel any qualms about his conscience, so he once again ordered the confused prisoners to go up the mountain.

Seeing the sisters-in-law coming out of the wing, they were still holding their luggage and other items tightly in their hands.

He Zhiran persuaded: "Sisters-in-law, these have been soaked by the rain, so it's better not to take them with you."

"Ninth brother and sister, these beddings are hard-earned. They can be used as usual after they are dried. Second sister-in-law is not afraid of hard work and can take them with her."

"Yes, the ninth sister-in-law and the fifth sister-in-law can also take them with me. I'm not afraid of hard work."

"Sister-in-law Seven can do it too."

"..."

He Zhiran knew that the sisters-in-law could be said to have been nobles in the capital, and they were not very aware of natural disasters.

Helpless, she could only patiently reason.

"My sisters-in-law have already experienced how difficult it is to carry a load on this muddy road when they were on the road, especially on mountain roads. If you are not careful, your whole body can slide down.

It's not a wise move to carry such heavy luggage that you won't need at the moment. "

Although the sisters-in-law knew what He Zhiran said was reasonable, they were still reluctant to part with it.