"Tell Me Something I Dont Know"

"Everybody tells me that its wrong what Im feeling, I shouldn't believe in the dreams that Im dreaming"

You have always had the biggest crush on Percy Jackson. You know him and have had countless interactions before but not much has changed. You try to come up with a plan to try to get him interested in you. Why couldn't you? You are the daughter of Aphrodite, you can flirt with anyone ;) You decide to tell your best friend Kara from Athenas cabin about it.

"Hey Kara!" You speedwalk over to her. "Whats up y/n/n" She asks. "I need help" You ask her, desperately. "Is this about Percy?" She speaks quietly as to not let other people hear. "Yes.. I just don't know how to get closer to him" You admit to her. "Just go up to him, try to help him in archery, he's terrible at it." Kara laughs encouraging you. You sigh, being scared to try and go interact with him. "Okay, I will, Im pretty sure he's over there now." You smile as you start walking over to archery.

              You see Luke there with Percy desperately trying to help him. "Hey Luke!" You greet him as you continue walking over to them. You see Percy glance at you and smile before looking back at the target, redfaced. Your heart beat speeds up a bit. "Hey Y/N, you gonna do some archery? Maybe you can help Percy, he almost took out everyone" He laughs. "Hey Percy" You smile. "H-hi Y/N" He stutters and smiles. "Need some help there?" You ask. He nods as you go up to him and help him postition his arrow against his bow. "There! Now pull it back, aim for the middle or for now the target." You laugh. "Then let it go!" You explain to him as he follows your directions and he does it! He gets it on the target! "Maybe not the middle but its a good start" You smile. Luke clears his throat motioning to Percy giving him a nudge. You furrow your eyebrows. "What?" You ask. Percy takes a deep breath breath. "Would you um maybe wanna go out sometime? I just think you're really cool and super pretty and so kind so um yeah.." He blurts out. "I would love to Percy!" You smile and go up to hug him. "I like you too, like a lot" You whisper in his ear.

He laughs nervously, until Luke finally speaks. "Finally, everyone was betting on you too getting together" He says. "You guys were betting on us?!" Percy says, a little mad. "Everyone knew you too liked each other" He says. "Whatever lol" You say. "I gotta get back to Kara shes probably wondering where I went lol, percy let me know when you wanna go out just come to my cabin okay?" You say to him. He nods as you wave and walk away. You aren't too far away to hear Luke say. "You did good man, shes like super pretty" You smirk and turn around and yell. "Tell me something I don't know!"

Authors Note: Hey yall.. I dont really know if I like this one, it feels like run on sentences but idek, Lmk if you liked it. sorry i haven't been updating I haven't really been motivated lately bc of school and stuff but imma try. Peace and love 💗 ~ Abby