Y/n, Please Wait!

Walkers Pov:💙

I messed up. I messed up like.. really bad. I kissed Leah last night and Y/N saw. I didn't even mean to! Leah was coming onto me! It was during the friend groups weekly hangout and we were playing 7 minutes in heaven. Y/N insisted we both sit out because we are dating but idk why I didn't too but i spun the bottle and it landed on Leah. Her face lit up and she dragged me into the closet and tried to kiss me even though I refused.. then y/n walked in on us as Leah pushed herself onto me. She stormed out and I had to explain myself to the groups and I haven't heard from her since. Which is why im going over to her house today with gifts hoping she'll forgive me.

I walked up to her door and knocked. And of course it had to be raining.. now Im soaked. Then she opened it.

"Y/n? Please let me explain myself, it wasn't what you saw I promise."

"Oh really?" She crossed her arms. "Then what did I see Walker?! Cause to me it looked like you were cheating on me!"

"Leah was the one trying to kiss me, she was pushing herself onto me, trying to kiss me, I swear to god I wasn't trying to kiss her okay? I only have eyes for you y/n you are the only one I want to be with!"

Her face quickly changed. I think she might've been embarrassed.

She sighed. "Come in Walker, its cold and your wet" She told me and then i walked into her house.

I handed out the flowers I had out in front of me towards her, she happily took them in her hands.

"So.. am I forgiven?!" I said enthusiastically.

She laughed. "I guess so, but your on probation"

"What! what does at even mean!?" I said before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck sealing the kiss.

No authors note today, yall are excused from it. Peace and Love 💗 ~ Abby