Pancakes

Early in the morning Lucifer decided to get up and make himself some pancakes.
He hasn't had any in a good minute-and he was hella hungry so he pulled himself out of bed and decided to skip getting ready for the day.
He went out in his pajamas, down to the kitchen.

Lucifer got out the ingredients and stuff needed to make pancakes and began.

Lucifer soon realized he forgot the butter and decided to get it out of the unusually large fridge-
He reached his arm up but he was just slightly too short to reach it.

He tried everything he could to resist having to ask someone to help him-but nothing worked.
He would've used his wings but he might knock everything out of the fridge..

There was a faint sound of static becoming louder and louder as he continued when it suddenly stopped as someone spoke.

"Now what are you up to my king?"
Alastor spoke in a radio monotone with his normal toothy grin painted on his face.
Lucifer groaned as he stopped his effort to grab the butter. "Making pancakes."
"It seems like you're struggling there hm? Need any help?"
Alastor tilted his head to the side as he saw Lucifer almost fall from trying to grab the butter-made him chuckle a bit at the
foolishness of the king.
Lucifer hesitated for a second before rolling his eyes and turning towards his pancake batter. "Yeah."

Alastor chuckled and walked towards the fridge and grabbed the butter and handed it to the short king, "Here you go your majesty."
Lucifer took the butter from the demon and put it off to the side.

Alastor stood and watched as Lucifer continued to make the pancakes.
"Am I going to get a thank you?"
Alastor asked, moving closer towards Lucifer.

"Thanks, I guess." Lucifer replied, seemingly Embarrased to have to ask for help grabbing something as simple as butter.

Alastor chuckled once again and grabbed the kings chin, giving him a quick peck on he lips
"Is his majesty Embarrased?" Alastor asked in a baby voice after he broke the kiss.
Lucifer frowned with his cheeks flushing red as he continued working on his messy excuse for pancakes.

Alastor stood behind Lucifer and rested his head on the kings shoulder as he helped him finish the pancakes.
"Enjoy"
Alastor said with a smile before walking away, the static continuing.
Lucifer stood there, still a bit flushed.
God Alastor could be such a nuisance sometimes-but he liked it.

Lucifer took a bite of the pancakes as a smile appeared on his face, stretching his rosy cheek out.

•——————...——————•
Word count: 443

Yayayaya here's some fluff to heal u guys from the angst of last chapter<33