Loaded Shotgun

Lucifer enters the hotel, in quite the good mood from what it seems. He has some pep in his step and a large grin on his face as he walked over to the bar.

" 'afternoon your majesty, what'll it be?" Husk asks, chuckling internally at how- happy? The king seems. Usually he has some drag in his attitude- wonder what's different today.
"Just a margarita please, thank you" Lucifer replied with a grin, sitting on one of the barstools and awaiting his drink.
Suddenly, Alastor appeared in the room. He was going to talk to Charlie, but she was talking with Angel Dust so he decided to go bother the king instead.

"Well well, hello Lucifer" Alastor said, appearing behind the king from out of nowhere; spooking him a bit. Lucifer turned his head to look at Alastor. "Great heavens- oh, Hey Al!" Lucifer smiled.
Alastor raised a brow and his grin grew wider. "Well, you're certainly in a good mood hm? How so?" Alastor sat aside the king, looking at husk as he comes back with Lucifer's drink.
Lucifer takes the drink and nods a 'thank you' before turning back to Alastor.

"Well I checked on the sins personally without forcing them to come to ANOTHER meeting and it seems like things are going pretty well. Other than- one." Lucifer rolls his eyes and looks away for a moment before turning back to Al. Alastor nods as Lucifer continues on his happy tangent.

...

By the time Lucifer is finished, Husk was in the back restocking and cleaning, Charlie and Vaggie went out to go on a date or something... they didn't hear.. and Angel Dust went to work.

The two demons were now in the hall of the 11th floor, going to their rooms for the night when alastor asks something.
"Say.. Lucifer," Lucifer looks up at Alastor.
"Well you might have not heard me, but I'd asked about your tailor a bit ago.. you never answered. I've had this dreaded torn coat for a while now and my current tailor can't seem to fix it up.

"Oh uh, I honestly don't really remember- it's been a while since I've been to the tail..."
Lucifer trails off. Alastor listens fora few moments until he notices a tag on the back of Lucifer's coat.
"Hm," Alastor says, stopping Lucifer's 2... or possibly 3rd tangent of the day. Alastor uses a hand to move the kings head out of the way; grabbing his neck, while using the other to look at the tag. "Don't move," alastor's breathe hitting up against the kings neck.

A shiver went down the kings spine. A cold sweat formed on his forehead, rolling down the side of his face as he panted silently. "What..-"
Lucifer started, Alastor suddenly popping up with a normal seeming grin on his face.

"Aha! Grimlour. Thats the name of your tailor!"
Alastor clapped his hands together, his cane poofing into his hand. "Thank you Lucifer, I knew I could count on a dear friend to help me out. Well, I should get going now- see you soon.. My King.." Alastor's ringing radio voice went quiet as he turned to a shadow and disappeared.

Lucifer stood up fully, trying to catch his breath. "What the hell was that." He sat down on his desk chair, now able to catch his breath.

•——————...——————•

Word count: 560

Pretty short but liiiiike the only inspo for this I had was the song Bang Bang by K'NAAN & Adam Levine..

Anyways see u guys soon :3!!
(I love edging my readers with almost near to nothing smut :D!!)