𝐈

.. Florida, MIAMI . 7:24

"ain worried boutta internet gangsta, saying that u got my lo shorty push up??"

——————— STAR BANDZ

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 ✩

It was 7:24pm , a few weeks after you and your ex "jaden" broke up. You were at the mall with your friends. Your hair was down, you were in your plt 2 piece. You felt great. Well..at least in that moment.

Your friends essence, dia, and layla were all with you. "Hey yall wanna go to victorias?" Dia said. Of course she wanted to go there. She got all her thongs, panties, bras , even her clothes and lipglosses from there. That place was her holy grail.

Dia and layla groaned in annoyance, but agreed. They knew her obsession with victorias. On the way there your heart almost fell to your ass. "Is that Jaden??" Essence whispered to you. You looked at the figure from across were your group was, sure enough it looked like him.

And damn. Did he look good. You cleared your throat and shrugged it off . "So what?" You looked at her. She let out a laugh, and shrugged. "Mhm girl."  You rolled your eyes and walked into the store with her. Thoughts circled in your head, wondering what HE was doing here.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
TIME SKIP.

You and your friends were walking out of Victoria's Secret, ready to head to chipotle and get something to drink.  They had the best lemonade. Until you heard a voice behind you. "essence?" A figure called out. It was her ex, jah. You turned to your bestfriend, looking at her composure, and you could feel the tension between her and him.

As you would have it though, his whole gang was with him. "Jah, jaden, Brian and zay." you and jaden made direct eye contact. His pink lips, his dreads, his goatee mustache, and his light skin. you stepped back from the girls and walked to sit on a bench. Jaden followed you and sat beside you. arms almost touching.

He man spread. You did your best to keep your eyes on his eyes, but god you couldn't hold eye contact when it came to him.

"..." "..."

"ma." He said after a while of silence. "What did this nigga want?? " you thought to yourself . "Hm, and it's helia." He chuckled, knowing he called you his pet name for you and you only. "Aight, well helia ." The way Your named rolled off his tongue..made you clench ya legs. You pulled out a blunt from your purse and lit it. Not caring you were at the mall. He looked at you surprised. "In the mall?" He laughed. "Ain't shit funny? Get to it." He straightened up .

"Youn want me back, mama?" He said, as you both got up. You ignored his question, and walked over to the bathroom. This was to much for you.

You walked into the bathroom, assuming he didn't follow you. The bathroom was cold and empty against your hot and bothered skin. You heard footsteps behind you. You knew exactly who it was once you heard the lock click.
"Yes or.. no." He said plastering his soft lips onto your neck. He wraps his hand behind you, one on your clothed warmth, and the other on your chest. Rubbing up and down.

"Jaden..." "we c-ant." You saying stuttering as he slips on of his hands into your pants. Massaging your 🐱. He looks at you through the mirror , as one of your hands grip the back of head and one on the counter. He slips 2 fingers into you, pumping in and out of you. Letting out breathless moans.

"knock knock." you hear 2 faint knocks the door, and it sounds like security. "Fuck." You mutter, pulling down your skirt and fixing your hair. You walk out first, seeing it's your bestfriend. She's giving you this smug look, and she peaks inside to see jaden licking his fingers. "Soo..what were yall doing?" She laughs. "Bro, you blowing me., I'll be out in a sec." You said laughing and closing the door back. You walk over to him and wash your hands, catching your breath. He looks back at you, and grabs your neck pulling you in for a kiss. "you taste good ma, like always."

"like always." you thought. "was this a mistake?" You thought. Accidentally saying it out loud. He gives you this unfamiliar look, a look of "hurt." You sigh and grab your purse and walk out.

"Well...?" your bestfriend asks. "Girl you know you miss him." She said nudging you.'"yeah but is it for the best?" You said uncertain. "You never know unless you give it a try, best."

you think to yourself, she's right.

maybe we can try again.

a/n: welpp, im writing again how'd yall like this🥴.
lmk ➡️.

____________________________

that look, gotta feelin in ma stomachhh

that look, gotta feelin in ma stomachhh. 🤕🤒