𝐈𝐈

- Queens , NYC 2:44pm.

——- "She said when i kiss it go and sing to her

——- "She said when i kiss it go and sing to her."
Chris brown.

RUBI COLE RENEE

It was early in the afternoon, you had gotten into an argument with your boyfriend mhady. You wanted to hang out with your bestfriend, whom was a boy and he "acted gay" in mhadys eyes. "Ma, why you wanna hang out with him so bad?" Mhady said looking at you annoyed. "Because he's my bestfriend, and he's gay. So you have NOTHING to worry about." "I don't?" "Really I don't?" You nod. "Okay, so lemme ask people bout him." "Didn't I tell you he was DL." you said getting impatient.

Mhady nods. "you did?? And so what." So don't ask about him? That could jeopardize him. You said, applying your lipgloss and pouting your lips. You look in your mirror, and fix your dress. You're wearing an all black bodycon sleeved dress. And an underwear set that makes your body look great.

Mhady mugs you, where you going looking like that? He says, grabbing you by the waist , and bending you over. Giving you fake backshots. You decide to reciprocate his advance and twerk on him. To your surprise he lifts your dress up and rubs ya 🐱. You decide to tease him and start fake moaning. He grips onto your hips, knowing your turning him on. "Mm- okay mhady i gotta goooo." you said trying to pull your dress down and get out of his grip. "nahhh ma, blue balls?" "really?" he says sounding annoyed.

You turn around and groan, "mhadyyyy let me goooo." he pushes you back onto the bed. Pinning both your arms down, and he slips a knee in between your legs to keep them separated. "5 minutes , please." He says sucking and kissing onto your neck. you let out small whimpers, "nooo mhady, cmon, get off me." you said whining, whilst trying not to moan. he snakes his hand up your dress and rubs your clit in circles.

_______________

as mhady was pounding into the back of you, u started throwing it back, whilst he was rubbing your clit from behind. "fuck mhady chill." You said as he was pounding into you. "You gon leave me?" he said. speeding up the pace your eyes rolled back and you shook your head. "Words." He said going, slower and slower until he came to an agonizing pace. "Fuck no mhady im not leaving you." this gives him satisfaction and he speeds up his pace .

A/N: so, how yall like this one?
LEAVE A REVIEW! ➡️

A/N: so, how yall like this one? LEAVE A REVIEW! ➡️

I love me some Chris brown, wit his fine assssss. 🤸🏽‍♀️🐱💦.