Contract

Cameron gives me a ride home. "Your vehicle is to dangerous I want you to get a new one." Is exactly what he said to me. Now I'm sitting in my apartment alone. Crystal is out with Cameron's brother Nick. 

There's a strong knock on the door that takes my attention off of the TV. I get up off my lazy butt and open it. Standing there is Cameron Dallas himself.

"Hi." I say quietly. He smiles his perfect smile and hands me some roses. "Thanks." I blush. I take them and step aside so he can come in.

Good thing I cleaned earlier. "Sorry I look like trash." I say embarrassed and getting a vase out. "You look hot." My attention turns to him. When our eyes meet I look away.

"Listen I'm usually not the hearts and flowers type so don't expect it to happen often."

"Why? I like hearts and flowers."

"I know"

I nod and put the flowers in the case full of water. "What are you watching?" He asks taking a seat on the couch. I sit next to him and pick up my bowl of macaroni.

"A chick flick." He raises an eyebrow at me as I take another bite. "What?!" I ask. He shakes his head and puts his arm around me.

All of a sudden in walks Crystal and Nick laughing and giggling.

"How was the movie?" I ask. "Good. I'm invited to-" she freezes when she sees Cameron sitting on the couch with his arm around me.

"Invited to Nicks family dinner in a few hours."

Cameron looks at Nick.
Nick looks at Cameron.
Cameron looks at Crystal.
Crystal looks at me.
I look at Cameron.
Cameron looks back to me.

Confusing, no?

"You should tag along." Nick says to me. "Me? Oh n-"

"She'd love to go as Cameron's date." Cameron smirks at me. "You should."

"Well I'll be back soon I'm running to the gas station. Laters baby." Nick says before kissing Crystal. Cameron rolls his eyes. "I have to use the bathroom." Cameron says standing.

"Right through there." I say pointing to the bathroom. "Laters baby." Cameron winks mocking Nick an goes to the bathroom.

"Does he always wear a suit an tie?" I nod. She goes into her room and leaves me all alone.

{|}{|}{|}

I fix my short white dress that poofs out at the bottom. As I look at myself in the mirror I bounce my curls. Cameron steps into my room and puts his hands in his pockets.

"You're beautiful." He smiles. I blush and turn around to face him. "Sarah I wanna take you to my house. I want to show you something before we go to my parents' for dinner."

"Okay." I hold his hand as we walk out of the apartment. "I seriously don't want you to drive that car anymore. It's awful an dangerous." We step into the elevator and I blush remembering what happened the last time we were together in the elevator.

I smiles down at me and presses the button to the first floor.

=_=_=_=

We arrive at a condo. A huge condo. "This place is huge!" I say as he parks in the parking garage. "I work for what I want." He says getting out and heading to the elevator.

I follow him close to his side. We take the elevator up to his place. When the doors open we step in. The place is perfect. To my left is two white sofas with a glass end table and a TV in front of the one. Behind the couch a little ways is a grand piano. Behind the piano is a huge kitchen with an island.