Playing

Once we've arrived at his place, we head straight for the elevator. He pushes me inside and pins me to the wall. His lips attack mine hungrily and it's hard to keep up.

I moan through our kiss. The elevator doors open and Cameron picks me up bridal style, carrying me to his playroom. "Eager are we?" I giggle.

He quickly unlocks the door and pushes me in. "Baby, again I'm not ready."

"I don't care strip for me then lay on the bed." He speaks harshly towards me. I could easily tell he wanted to fuck me now.

Slowly I take of my top and unbutton my pants. His eyes become a darker shade and the lust was clear in his eyes. I slide my pants down, shaking my hips as I go.

"ENOUGH!" He shouts. He shoves me back so I fall on to the bed. I bite my lip and watch him get undressed. I've never seen him so lustful before.

I start to breathe hard an get even more wet. Soon enough my panties are soaked. Geez, I've never been so eager for his touch before.

He crawls on top of me and literally rips my bra and panties off of me. He spreads my legs apart and puts his face right next to my vagina.

I watch him as he quickly licks my whole slit, between both of my lips. I moan loud and tip my head back, closing my eyes.

"Just wanted to taste your sweetness, my love." He says crawling back up to me. "No condom." He smiles against my neck.

He slams into me hard making my lower stomach hurt. "UH!" I moan loudly. It feels as if there's a balloon in my stomach that's beginning to blow itself up. It's feels like the knots.

With every thrust he slams into me, the balloon blows itself up more and more. "I-I'm gonna t-touch you!" I moan loudly. My hands fly to his back.

As I scratch up his back I wrap my legs around him. This earns me a deep, low and sexy moan from him. As he continuously slams inside of me, he leaves love bites up and down my neck.

I moan and nearly scream as his thrusts get harder and harder. The balloon in my stomach gets to full and pops as I cum around his ginormous Dick.

He moans loudly as his cum shoots up in to me, and I'm telling you, it's the best feeling in the world. That was by far the best sex I've ever had with him.

He pulls out of me and looks down. "Are you on your period?" He asks. I shake my head. "I got off a while ago."

"Oh well, I fucked you so hard you bled." I blush and bite my lip. "Don't bite that lip, Sarah." He lays on his side next to me.

"Open your legs." He says. I do as I'm told and open my legs wide. He turns my head towards his and starts kissing me.

"Keep them open or I'll smack your clit." He warns dangerously. He spits on his finger and starts rubbing my clit in circles.

I moan through the kiss we share. He presses harder and I buck my hips towards his fingers. Small hard circles. He presses again harder an I try my best to keep my legs opened.

I begin to close them and *SMACK* right to my clit. I moan loud and open up my legs again quickly. "Such a good girl." He says kissing my neck, down to my chest.

He gets up off the bed and looks at me. "We need a bath baby." I nod in agreement and get up. Boy did I love playing with him.

I follow him to his bedroom and in to the bathroom. "MRS. CANIFF!" Cameron shouts out the door. She comes running up the stairs an in to his room.

He peeks just his head out the bathroom door. "Can you please clean my playroom?" He asks. She nods and walks away.

Cameron shuts the door and locks it. "I love your naked body." He smirks stepping towards me. He grabs my hips an pulls me up against his toned body. Yummy!

"We need to talk about something." I say turning on the bath water an plugging the drain. "How serious is it?" He asks.

Once the tub is full I turn off the water and step in. "Not sure. I think you're going to be mad though." I hear him take a deep breath then get in behind me.

"Do I even want to know?" He asks. I get my hair wet and squirt shampoo in to my hands. "Yes, I think so." I say scrubbing my head.

"Are you leaving me again?" His voice shakes making me know he's worried. "No baby." I say rinsing my hair. "Then what?" He asks.

"I'm going away for a week."

"Oh, well when are you leaving?" He asks. I grab the body wash and squirt some in to my scrum by. "Two days. The day after tomorrow." He's going to be mad I know it.

"Meet me in the fucking playroom when you're done." He hisses and stands up getting out. Shit. I knew he was going to be mad. Why didn't I tell him sooner? Stupid. Stupid, stupid.

"Why are you getting out?" I ask. "Because I'm finished. Don't keep me waiting." He shoots me a dead cold glare. I swallow hard making a 'gulp' sound. He wraps a towel around himself and then exits the bathroom.

I wash my body slowly before rinsing off completely. I'm glad I shaved yesterday. I step out of the tub and pull the drain causing the water level to go down. I quickly dry off with a towel then wrap the towel around my body.

I scurry quickly to the playroom and enter it only to see Cameron, sitting on the bed in his ripped jeans, with a large wooden paddle in his hand. "Come here." He says calmly. I don't know what's scarier, his calm voice or his harsh voice.

I walk to him slowly. "Drop your towel and bend over my knees like a good little girl." He says even calmer. I do as I'm told and drop my towel, then bend over his knees.

"Count each one, kitten." He places his forearm on my back so I'll be still. "Daddy please don't make me count." I whine. "Hush, pet." He raises his arm with the paddle and brings it down hard snaking my butt.

I bite my lip and tears brim my eyes. "Sarah, you have to find the line between pain an pleasure. Otherwise it'll just hurt."

"Yes, sir. One." I take a deep breath and try to concentrate on that line. Another harsh smack to my butt with the paddle only this time I found the pleasure. "Two, sir." I moaned.

"Where will you be going for a week?" Another smack to my bottom sending sparks to my core. "Three, sir. My friend Haley's."

"Hm." He hums hitting my butt again with the paddle. I can feel both cheeks heat up. "Four, sir." I groan and bite my hand.

"Why are you going?" He asks before spanking me again harder with the paddle. Again it sends sparks through my body to my core. "Five, sir. Because I haven't seen her since I was 14, sir."

I hear the paddle hit the ground making me flinch at the 'thud' it makes. "Am I done sir?" I ask. "Yes." He sighs. I get up and straddle his lap.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks sadly. " I forgot about it until she texted me earlier today. "Where does she live?" He asks. "Michigan." He nods and kisses me.

Our lips move together and I feel a jolt of electricity hit my lips. I pull away an gasp before touching my upper lip. "You felt it too?" He asks. I nod and smile as I go back to kissing him.

"Let's go to bed baby girl." I smile and nod as I yawn. Cameron picks me up bridal style and Carrie me back to his room. I giggle as I remember when he said I wasn't allowed to sleep in his room.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to eep in your room." I giggle. "Well, would you like to sleep in your own room, because I have no problem with that."

"No, I'm fine. I'll sleep in here." He tosses me on the bed which makes my boobs jiggle. I giggle and get underneath the covers. "What are you giggling about now?"

"My boobies jiggled." He smiles and rolls his eyes as he crawls in to the bed with me. I lay my head on his bare chest and he barely flinches.

I look up at him to see his perfect face, eyes closed. I kiss his lips once before returning my head to his chest. "Goodnight Cameron." I whisper before falling asleep.