! ? : Daddy's home : : [THREE]

Description !

It had only been thirty minutes after Charlie's phone call and she's already getting everyone to help out with the decorations so her father would be impressed since well they've been a bit distant but she likes to think his little tasks were to check up on her which what I ! Your amazing narrator ! Likes to think about all the time !

Alastor had also come back to the hotel to the small sight, he was actually gazing upon them from above like the stalker he is ! Ha ! Let's get into this diddly darn chapter ! Chop chop !

!¡ ☆ VIEW CHANGE : ' ' ALASTOR ' ' : :

He felt a sense of happiness and joy in him, he felt a longing, a desire to see his beloved lover. Though, the deer only tried to show this when everyone was distracted as then nobody paid attention to him, he watched the decorations go up and the princess trying to do her best to make everything perfect for her father. If the red head was going to be honest, he'd be trying his best as well since it's the king of hell we're talking about! But it's also because Alastor loved him dearly.

He smiled as always upon the sight but his smile was genuine at the moment, what a rare sighting, almost makes one emotional ! The deer then merged into his shadows to ask what was going on at the moment despite already knowing. ' ' Hmm . . Well my dear ! What exactly is this little party you have going on here? ' ' He asked the princess of Hell with a sweet tone, the sinner never tried anything against her due to the fact he was loyal to the king so you don't have to worry winks. The princess then spoke, ' ' Well ! Erm my dad is coming to the hotel, Al ! ' ' She spoke with a few hand gestures, she was obviously nervous as her and her father haven't spoken face to face in almost eight years. Charlie spun around to check if everything was in place and correct, she was trying so hard.

Alastor looked around before speaking with his iconic smile, ' ' Don't stress too much as I trust that your father will be happy you're even trying to make this place look fantistic ! Just for him . . ' ' He said, he sometimes tried to act like a parental figure for the princess so she'd be more comfortable with the fact the literal radio demon was her step-dad. Ahh . . How funny her reaction would be including everyone else's. He couldn't read Charlie's expression but then she smiled brightly, ' ' Awh ! Thank you Al ! ' ' She said with a cheerful tone, she was excited to see her bounding activities were even working on someone like Alastor. She giggled before going back to ordering people, the princess wasn't actually commanding people, she was actually using please and thank you everytime. Oh, just talking to her reminded the deer of her dear father, his beloved husband, his salvation. The two were just so . . similar but it might as well just be genes.

The red head simply looked upon all the decorations before looking at the tray of cookies Nifty was holding onto, he tilted his head as he looked at them and how poorly frosted they were but he wasn't too surprised. It was all about taste, not looks though. Hmm like the saying ' It's what's on the inside that counts '. The overlord fixed his bow tie and simply took a seat on the sofa, he wasn't known for helping in decoration at the hotel and he wasn't going to start now as this was basically his off duty time.

Description !

It had been lonely at Lucifer's palace so he was glad Charlie had called him, oh how he was missing Alastor and his dear daughter. Alastor had been keeping him company ever since his ex-wife left but Charlie and him ended up growing distant . . but grief did come in many forms.

At the current moment, he was getting properly dressed to arrive at the Happy hotel, more commonly known as the Hazbin hotel.