! ? : Ruined Romance : : [FOUR]

Description

Our lovely group had actually moved past their awkwardness and went onto the tour of the hotel, this had to be perfect. It wasn't everyday the King of Hell came to an establishment but he was also Charlie's father so there lightened up a few things.

Maybe even that frown, turn that frown upside down because I've finally updated ! I was enjoying my holidays actually with my family and friends, yes, I have a life ! These things don't pop up out of like . . the thin air, ya know?

!¡ ☆ VIEW CHANGE : ' ' CHARLIE ' ' : :

The excited gal had been pointing out every single detail whilst showing her father around from the change of paint to a scratch or a door number with her darling girlfriend who had tagged along, listening to her ramble on and on out of excitement of the fact her dad was actually visiting ! Of course she was still nervous as it had been awhile since she last saw him, awhile being a few years . . But who cares ! The princess of Hell had been around for a long time so a few years may seem like such a small thing to such a woman. She squealed, pointing out favourite parts, every part of her hotel ! While Vaggie, the younger fallen angel, was more serious than her but kept a gentle smile upon her face as she watched her girlfriend get overly excited, telling her to calm down and take deep breathes when needed to so she didn't start gasping for air.

A sweet couple indeed whilst another heart warming couple followed slightly behind them, Alastor and Lucifer. The radio host walking side by side with the devil himself, two powerful figures together was quite a terrifying thought for lower pitiful sinners. The king smiled at the thought of his beloved daughter finding someone who was right for her, he liked the thought of his little girl enjoying her life. Though she seemed like she was growing up too fast to Lucifer, it was fine as she was happy. While Alastor on the other hand was annoyed that he got to see his beloved husband again and not just love every single bit of him as it had been quite awhile since he last saw him. Who'd blame him? He had every right to be annoyed yet he kept a smile on his face.

But after awhile, this became repetitive and then the two looked at each other as if they were thinking the exact same thing and they did, they planned to sneak off as Vaggie and Charlie were clearly distracted. While the couple moved foward, unknowingly leaving the radio demon and the king of Hell behind, confirming their thoughts. Well this was going to be interesting, there was no doubt that Charlie would get upset about her father getting left behind but she'd be more excited about her producer and parental figure getting along like good friends or an old married couple, which they were. But they were going to be good friends in her eyes for now at least.

Description

The two seemed overjoyed to finally sneak off and spend time together after their time apart as the two were usually always beside each other like practically always.

!¡ ☆ VIEW CHANGE : ' ' LUCIFER ' ' : :

The king of Hell snickered as his beloved grabbed his hand as if it was as gentle as a rose with thorns underneath, pulling the other with him as if the two were just some hopeless romantics in public under a night filled sky. The radio host smiled upon his lover's enjoyment, the two running off from Charlie's little tour to head to another place of the hotel. Ah good memories of their first date, the two ran through the palace's gardens that day as Alastor took what wasn't his, Lucifer's heart and love like a little theif to only return it with his own. Cuties, genuinely ! The two span through the hallways, feeling like a cliché couple in a film.