Chapter 6: «Whose is she?» or the Epilogue

"Echoes of the Past"

Chapter 6: «Whose is she?» or the Epilogue

Inspired by: Performance anxiety by Albertson

Ronnie-Anne went back to her home, and Lincoln returned to his daily routine, which could not be called a depressing chore, for it was a pleasure. Life in the Yukon, for all its disadvantages in the form of freezing and sometimes freezing cold, was rather exciting. Lincoln and other students were often taken on various walks and hikes in the mountains and Lincoln loved to observe this beauty, sometimes even recording it on his camera. He was especially thinking about his plans for his future life, right after leaving the Yukon University, because he had a little more than a year to study there, which was not long enough.

However, now it is time to tell about Lincoln's sisters, about how their lives turned out after those long nine years with the accompanying trials that they experienced. But not about all of them, because not all of his sisters had something special happen to them during that time. I propose to begin with Lincoln's oldest sister, Lori Marie Laud.

Lori, as previously described in previous chapters, got married to her boyfriend, Bobby Santiago, and did so shortly before the covid pandemic. Once married, they traveled to Mexico, where she obtained citizenship two years later. After that they went on a short trip to Mexico and some of the surrounding Central American countries, at the same time she started her blog about free travels, where she smashed to smithereens all the stereotypes about the probable, but highly inflated «dangers» about these countries. One day she was fortunate enough to see Lincoln while he was studying in Queretaro, (Note: I will try to write a new story about his journey to Mexico).

Lucy Loud, Lincoln's sister, with whom he probably spent most of his time and was especially close, had spent the last six years before the events of this story trying to rid herself of an affliction that made the world seem gray and her «existence» in the world seem aimless. Her parents finally realized that her excessive fascination with gothic themes, as well as the cultivation of death, began taking their daughter in the wrong direction, and so they took urgent measures, trying not to harm Lucy herself and not force her to anything. Slowly but surely this illness is being healed to this day, and there are already significant advances in this direction: she stopped communicating with Haiku and other friends from her past environment, which negatively affected her, and fundamentally changed her lifestyle.

The youngest sister of the Loud family, baby Lily, discovered a talent for drawing. She loved her new hobby and always tried to improve her skills wherever she was, including at various competitions. Rita, seeing in her a special enthusiasm and passion in drawing, decided that it would be a great pity to lose such a talent and enrolled her in an art school. Now the youngest daughter of the Loud family is making great strides and plans to become a famous artist.

The second youngest sister, Lisa Laud, by the age of 10 was able to achieve her cherished goal: to win the Nobel Peace Prize for her special contribution to the development of Natural Sciences. Along with the prize, she won a one hundred percent grant to attend the most prestigious university in the United States, and when she grows up, she will be able to study there and soon become the best of the best alumnae!

This is the definition of Lisa's success in life. By now almost nothing is known about her, but she is still working hard and working her butt off, conducting countless experiments to create the one and only invention that will serve the world and transform it upside down, and she and her mind will be remembered, even if it is not a cure for cancer.

Lisa's life, no kidding, has indeed changed quite a bit and she, performing at the top of her class for her age, was able to qualify for the barely opened Royal Woods School for prodigies, which ironically went bankrupt and was permanently closed just after the pandemic began. Without losing enthusiasm, her parents, with her help, (ironically, no less) continued to look for a prestigious school for her, hoping for full coverage of all tuition costs. They are still searching, but for now, young Lisa has to make do with a simple modest Toronto elementary school.