Chapter 45

Author pov:

Author pov:

Jungkook : I know-w...I love you so much. 

You : I love you too.

You pulled back and wiped your tears: Okay we cry so much *giggles*

Jungkook : *sniffs* Thank you-u... You don't know..I feel so good now after hearing all those words from you.

You: Ssh.. stop crying now.*you wiped his tears as well and stroked his cheek*Everything is good now.

Jungkook: Yeah... finally...Come on now lean back to the head board..don't move much.

You: Okayyy.

He called taehyung.

Taehyung: Hello Jungkook.. everything good?

Jungkook : Yeah taehyung...Y/n just woke up.

Taehyung: That's a relief.

Jungkook : What about the meeting?

Taehyung: It went well don't worry about it. Have you eaten anything?

Jungkook : No...I will order from the canteen after sometime.

Taehyung : Okay. I will come to see you both after done with the work.

Jungkook : See ya.

The door knocked as the nurse entered with a tray of meal. Jungkook quickly places the table as the nurse reaches and places them on it and leaves.

Jungkook: I will feed you.

You: Okay? But wait what about you?

Jungkook : I will get something after you are done.

You: Promise??

Jungkook : Yes!

You: Fine.

Time skip-

He wipes your lip with the tissue and tells you to lay back.He placed the tray on the table which the nurse will take afterwards.

Jungkook: Now rest okay?I will call dad and let him know that you are awake.