Chapter 47

Author pov:

Author pov:

After jungkook revealed what he was hiding.

You felt numb: Step-p sister-r?How-w?

Jungkook :See...that's why I didn't want to tell you. I was waiting for the right time. Now Don't cry Please...*he said cupping your face*

You : Jungkook... step sister but how-w?

Jungkook : I won't tell you anything further if you are going to cry like this. I don't want to see any tears in your eyes.

You : Alright. *You wiped your tears* I won't cry. But how-w did you find her? How do you know I have a step-sister?

Jungkook : Your step father had a daughter from another woman.

You : This is so...confusing. A step-sister? I can't believe it.

Jungkook: She is been coming to our house lately. Taehyung interrogated her.She said she accidentally saw you in the car a long time ago.I guess maybe when we used to go cafes together.

You : But-t jungkook. How did she recognize me? Did she know about this?

Jungkook: She said she didn't know at first but she had seen your picture on her step father phone.She thinks he is missing and that's why she went to your old house where she found out about you.She kept asking the guards about you.

You: About me-e?

Jungkook : Yeah-h...The guards said that she told them that she wanted to meet her sister.That's why I sent Taehyung to look after it..He found out that she...really is your step-sister... and she wants to see you.

You: Jungkook...what if..what if she came for revenge..I am scared jungkook...I am-I...

Jungkook: Baby...Calm down...Shh...*he pulled you in his embrace gently stroking your back*

You : A step-sister...And now she is finding me...Maybe she is finding dad-d.

Jungkook : She says that you are the only family she is left with and she wants to see you.