PREFACE

When a person gets power and fame others can't help but want it too and that is when greed is born.

It slowly yet so efficiently destroys your life that the damage becomes irreparable and the wounds burn so much that they leave scars which can never be erased.

Those scars haunt you throughout your life and its ugliness prickles your skin like that of the sharp points of an animal's claw. It pierces your skin and sends blood oozing down like that of a cascade of red silk.

Elena has that power and Drystan wants it too. But is it so easy to snatch the prey of a beast from its mouth, you will be scarred, you will be destroyed, you will be left with marks you abhor and at the end you will be killed trying because your greed was what destroyed you.

Elena is The Businesswoman of the USA. Beautiful and charming with a wit of a hundred men combined.
She knows her aim and has everything planned, the World will soon know her name and hail it even when they are dying.

Drystan is a dream come true from a prominent fairytale, sculpted cheekbones, jet black hair, plucked eyebrows, and stormy eyes. He is what people wish for when they look at the falling stars but is that his true reality, a well mannered, handsome gentleman?
Secrets lie behind the facade and it is left for you to unravel.

Is he a dream come true or a nightmare in disguise, no one knows but when Elena and Drystan will cross paths it will be left for the world to decide, who will win this war of Pride.

May the best Business Tycoon win.

Note: All the images in this story are taken from Pinterest and the credit goes to the respective owners