𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀

NO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

ALL L/I'S ARE UNLABELLED IN SEXUALITY, SO YOU CAN CREATE ANY CHARACTER.

✧

HELIOS BOMONET
the sparkling sunshine gamer
he is available for applications

HELIOS         BOMONETthe sparkling sunshine gamerhe is available for applications

Male | He/It/They | 5'11 | 21 | ENTP | Social Impure

HELIOS is a popular route that many players take when they first join MERMAID KISS. He's considered an EASY route, since its personality is considered pretty straightforward and their affection is easy to raise. Though you might call that difficult in itself, as there are restrictions for affection rising too high. Helios is a cheerful person, and they are a FPS STREAMER who is well-known on the web. It is an adaptable individual, and Helios never seems to be fazed by the unpredictable. He's high maintenance, however his sweet nature is resemblant to a golden retriever. He has far too much energy bundled up in their body and nowhere to exert it. Helios is excellent at holding a conversation even if it comes across as egoistical sometimes.

BEGINNING      Joining a group of survivors at the JOYFUL MARKET and not joining the first expedition.

GOOD END       "The Sun-Struck Lover" is the title of Helios' good ending.

BAD ENDS        "Forever Isn't True", "Icarus's Last Flight", and "Bloody Fools" are the titles of Helios' bad endings.

CARDS       Helios has 8 cards in the game currently that players can collect and utilize. Most are support-based.

ABILITY        They awoken the ability of PRECOGNITION when the game starts— Helios can see short portions of the future, and can narrow it down to a person if he is physically touching them. The futures that Helios sees CAN be altered, so players would generally rely on its visions to plan their next moves.